ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

“a kiss?”“excuse me?”

“a kiss?”
“excuse me?”

⁠♡

Author's pov-

“MIN YOONGI?!” both of them turn their heads to find none of other than yoongi's only friend, seokjin.

with a furious look on his face he angrily storm towards them, making yoongi sigh. now, from which expression is he gonna face millions of his hyung's questions?!?

“care to explain, why are you in girl form?!” jin asked in stern tone, and furrow his eyebrows in question, ignoring the other presence who look kind of offended. yoongi sigh, and was about to explain, but Guk interrupted him with a stupid replied making yoongi glare at him.

“calm down, old man. he's my girlfriend” he replied calmly as if it's just a simple piece of question, and wrap his veiny arms around the smaller guy, making the latter gasp. As the tiny human struggles.

jin eye went wide clearly shock and kind of offended by the CEO answer, as he scowl towards the Jeon who look quite unbothered, and as he look towards the smaller guy, who was glaring at guk soul.

his eyes went wider when he saw the Jeon guy was fucking wrap his hand around the pinocchio human waist?!? He growl at Jeon who smile sheepishly at him.

yoongi's piercing glares towards the said CEO soul, making the latter kind of nervous.and anxious.

did he start or win the fight? Or

He's died.

“what the helimili-greinher-fuck?!?”

yoongi pov-

After explaining everything and answering each and every question, to my dearest hyung, we're finally going to home.

said the CEO of mine, was driving the car while me and hyungie was seating on the passenger seat. We didn't asked him tho, he was the one who force us.

I can sense the tension in the car between my hyung and that stupid head CEO, i sigh and decide to cheer up their mood.

but guess what? Wrong idea.

“hyung-”

“did he do something stupidly to you?” hyung suddenly asked me, more like whisper to me, but it was loud enough to heard by the driver person, i stare at him with dumb look, seriously hyung?