Act 1

Season 1

In which a young girl is battling her own mind while trying to be the perfect student at a hero school

Extended Summary:

Persephone Direwood was born into a world where not all men were created equal. From some period of time, long ago, there was a baby boy born with the ability to illuminate light from his body. Soon, these abilities began to spread and grow around the world. They are now called quirks. All different types with countless powers and appearances. Around eight percent of the population has these abilities, and Persephone happens to be one of them.

When the young girl had turned about four years old, she realized that she could control the weather and storms. From just her finger tips and thoughts, she could create thunderclouds and darkness. She could fabricate random rainstorms that stumped the local weather reporters. It was the combination of her mother's and father quirks; moreover, The older woman had the ability to control the clouds in the sky and the older man had the ability to channel electricity and eject it from anywhere other than his or any human body. Or so Persephone likes to believe this. She doesn't know anything about her parents; for instance, their name, their quirks, or their appearance. She has no memory of them at all.

All she has known is darkness. Trapped in a cell and experimented on during her early adolescent ages, Persephone thought that this would be her entire life. The man with no face greeting her and changing her. The evil lackeys that stab her with any needle they could find. This was her life.

Until one day when the hero society found her and saved her from this nightmare. Now trying to figure out her new life in society, Persephone tries to balance the ideas of friendship, romance, and happiness with her constant feelings of hatred, sadness, and death. And what a perfect way for her to start acting like a normal person, send the poor girl who doesn't even know if she wants to be a hero or not to a school that is dedicated to creating the hero of tomorrow.

However, those class 1A kids cannot help themselves; They see someone in need and quickly jump in to fix her. Nevertheless it is up to Persephone if she wants to let them in or not. She has to learn for herself what it means to be a hero and fight the past that has been creeping up on her every single day. This is the story of Persephone Direwood as she begins her journey at My Hero academia.

Soundtrack
Here is the link to the Spotify playlist I have made for this book. Please enjoy.

About her:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3d0ZqVm7FI5gWZFcJlKLKp?si=Q1p6iHrCS162SiLMF_jpxA&pi=u-oVVbBmlOR9a_

About her romance:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3jpnNemxKi8EgG9XtvOF5b?si=93RJTcgdSk6Vq-yoFn02oA&pi=u-HIPq-dJ0QGid&pt=4b6cc883c40cf2f81f19d576dd73cda1