𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟩 : 𝖤𝗑𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇? 𝖥𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖽.

In the depths of the cosmos, there stands an immense throne of the ‘unknown’ The person seated there watches the scenes of Xyfenzhin's trial in a mirror. Leaning their face into their hands on the throne's arms, the person shifts their gaze to Xyfenzhin's expression during the trial and mutters the word, ‘Interesting.’

Meanwhile, in the southern capital of Balan, Cedric and his new companions were traveling the road towards the entrance examination for the academy they planned to attend. Upon arriving at the academy, they encountered a large number of examinees waiting for their turn to take the exam. As they approached the gates, one of the guards asked for their identity forms. Isaac quickly took his briefcase and handed their identity forms to the guard. After scanning them, the results were green, indicating that they were genuine. The guard called his companion and signaled him to give them their ID numbers for the examination. The guard's companion nodded and retrieved some numbers from a drawer, which he handed to the guard. The guard then pinned the number IDs onto Cedric and his companions' clothes. Cedric received the number 2047, Isaac 2164, Elizabeth 2764, Calibert 2134, and Babelonia 2065.

As they stepped into the academy's waiting field for the exam, a large number of examinees in expensive armor and swords looked at them with disgust, as if they were rats emerging from the sewers. Among those gazes were students of the academy, dressed in long black pants, simple tuxedos with robes, and a symbol of a sharpened triangle with mechanical gears and a book at its center, representing the academy's god, the God of Machinery and Wisdom. The girls wore skirts with the same top as the boys' uniforms. They gazed at Cedric and his companions with confusion and concern, their faces showing worry for them entering an academy meant only for nobles and royals.

Salvacionares Academia, known as the only academy for nobles and royals, was founded 1,000 years ago. The first generation of the academy, named 'Seraphinaciones Academia,' worshipped the 'Judge of the Universe,' believing they would be exempt from the destruction of the Southern Empire. However, the god they worshipped discovered the things they did to establish the academy, leading to its destruction along with its professors, students, and valuable history. After a few years, they rebuilt the academy, naming it Salvacionares Academia, and began worshipping the God of Machinery and Wisdom. The modern generation of the academy harbors hatred for the 'Judge of the Universe' due to its role in the destruction of the first generation of the academy.

"Is there mud on my face?" Elizabeth asked while holding her face and checking with her fingers. "No, there isn't," Cedric replied, also confused by the examinees' and students' actions. The sharp gazes of the examinees and students made them uncomfortable and gave them the urge to run away. However, just as they were about to flee, Calibert spoke up. "You guys don't know that this academy is only for nobles and royals?" he asked in confusion, looking at them.

Cedric and the others' expressions changed after Calibert told them about the academy's students. "An academy for nobles and royals? Such a thing exists?" Babelonia asked.

"Yes, as you can see from the giant walls of the academy and the students," Calibert replied gently.

A few moments later, a woman wearing an office suit and glasses approached them, holding a card. “Where are 2047, 2154, 2764, 2134, and 2065?” she asked while adjusting her glasses.

“U-uhh, it's us,” Babelonia spoke.

“Good, please follow me,” she said and started to walk away. Cedric and his companions followed the lady into a building filled with advanced technology systems. They were amazed at what they saw until suddenly Elizabeth spoke.

“So if this academy is only for nobles and royals, how did we get into the entrance examination?” Elizabeth asked in confusion.

Calibert suddenly became flustered and looked at them in embarrassment. “Ah, hehehe, I'm the son of a count, and I told my father to adopt you all temporarily, that's why...” he said.

Cedric was about to speak when suddenly the woman they were following spoke.

“Dungeon 23, Class A. You five will clear it without dying. Once you die in the virtual dungeon, you will be transported back into reality as a sign that you failed the exam. If you want to surrender without dying, just drop this red cloth on the ground and shout that you are surrendering. However, if you manage to clear the virtual dungeon, take the final boss's eye as proof. That's all,” she said and pointed at the circular stage in the middle of the room.

Cedric and his companions confusedly stood on the circle, and as the woman put her card into the machine in front of them, they suddenly became dizzy and fell unconscious.

A few moments later cedric woke up and found himself into the middle of the grassland, grassland scene unfolds before cedric, a seemingly endless expanse of rolling hills covered in lush, green grasses that sway gracefully in the breeze. The grasses vary in color, ranging from deep emerald to lighter shades of yellow, painting a mesmerizing tapestry across the landscape. In the distance, clusters of trees and rocky outcroppings add depth and visual interest to the scene. The sky above is a brilliant blue, with only a few wispy clouds scattered across it, and the sun casts a warm glow over the entire landscape. A gentle breeze rustles the grasses, creating a soft, soothing sound that adds to the peaceful ambiance of the grassland.

However, the scenery you see is just a trap in a dungeon. As soon as he stood up, a rampaging drooling wolf is running towards him with those red greedy eyes.

Cedric immediately drew his sword and pierced the wolf’s heart, finally receiving a notification for killing the wolf.

「You have killed a Class type the ‘drooling wolf’」

As soon as he received the notification, he looked around and found himself alone in the middle of the grassland, with a suspicion that he and his companions had been scattered around the dungeon. After hours of fighting the dungeon monster, he was panting and exhausted. He found himself standing in front of a big red door with a sign that read ‘exit.’ He readied his sword before entering the door, and as soon as he did, he fell unconscious due to the pressure inside the dungeon.

When he woke up, he found himself in the infirmary, with his companions looking at him with worried expressions. “What happened?” he asked. Babelonia spoke, her voice filled with sadness, “Cedric, I’m sorry, but you failed the exam. You can’t enter the academy anymore.” Cedric asked, “How did I fail?” cedric ask in confusion and is almost crying Calibert replied, " that door is a trap cedirc" he said  and cedric began to cry, "My dream is to enter the academy, but how could I fall into that damn trap!" Cedric shouted to himself and punching his chest, after a few hours of crying the woman who had appeared earlier reappeared, her voice firm but filled with sadness. "2047 after you've recovered, you can go now. You failed the exam."

│𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝. │

“What kind of a journey is ahead of me now?” Pirveon; Diablo's Wing gaze the skies as the stars Flickered, it did not give him an answer he wanted “You must witness my journey alone, Observers.”

Special Credit for the Writer of this Chapter! :
gehrmangirlie