part 1

I raised my head whining after my friend nudged me. Season was looking at me with fear. I huffed and said, "What did I say?"

"Our school's journalist girl, there is an incident, come on, run," she said with a small trembling voice. I opened my eyes wide. "Really?" Mevsim nodded and gave me my camera. We quickly walked to the place where the incident occurred.

The season was pulling me quickly. I couldn't understand these movements. What could have happened to cause me to be so afraid and in a hurry?

The season dragged me to the school garden. The environment was very crowded. Students were gathered in the middle of the garden and whispering something. I passed through them and got ahead.

I screamed loudly. There was a man lying on the ground covered in blood. I could hear the voices of the teachers from behind. I gathered myself and adjusted my camera. I knelt on the ground and took a few photos.

There are many incidents in our school. There is someone dangerous. There is someone causing unrest in our school, but we still haven't figured out who he is. He first started damaging the school, breaking things and writing on the walls. Then he tried to burn the school down, but he failed. Then he stabbed the school attendant at night. The officer was alive but had resigned.

After these events, I decided to become the school journalist. In fact, the school knew that I was only taking photos, like a hobby. But it was not the only thing I did. I was taking pictures of school events, yes, that is true. But there were other things I did as well. I was secretly taking pictures of the things that the students of our school did and publishing them on my site. .I may have been doing little blackmail to get it removed from my site. But I was doing little, harmless blackmail.

I knew the people at school were naive

I took my photos and walked away. I went to Mevsim and said with a trembling voice, "Is she alive?" She nodded and approved me. The teachers, the principal, and the guards came. They took us away and checked if she was still alive.

Shortly after, the ambulance arrived. They quickly put the person lying on the ground on the stretcher.

Before I put the stretcher into the vehicle, I noticed something: the child lying there was looking at me with his head slightly raised.

                   end of chapter

Heyyyy hello again.

How are you, are you okay, my dears?

How did you like the first episode?

Now you learn more about our main character in the next chapter.

See you in the next episode.