The Haunting of Bullying: A Poem

School hallways, a place of dread, Where hurtful words are often said. Whispers, snickers, behind my back, Confidence crumbles with every attack.

Names and taunts, they never end, Where can I find a true friend? Every day's a battle, a test, In this hostile place, there's no rest.

Pushed and shoved, feeling small, Fighting tears, trying to stand tall. Why must cruelty be the rule? Why is kindness rare in school?

Eyes averted, no one sees, The silent pleas and desperate needs. Laughter echoes, sharp and cold, The pain inside is uncontrolled.

I never did anything to you, Why do you hate me so much? What did I do?Bullying follows me everywhere I go, In my thoughts, it takes hold and won't let go.

In my dreams, it haunts me, night and day, In my mind, the hurtful words replay.I can't escape, it's always there, A heavy burden I constantly bear.

Trying to focus, trying to smile, But the pain lingers, mile after mile.But deep within, a spark remains, A hope to break these heavy chains.

One voice can make a difference, it's true, Stand up, speak out, be strong, be you.To those who bully, think again, The hurt you cause, the endless pain.

Choose kindness, let empathy grow, A better world for all to know.Together we can change this space, Make school a kinder, safer place.

Bullying, let's leave it behind, Creating a society that's gentle and kind.

You guys-- I'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND BULLIES. I don't care what excuses they have for their atrocious behavior, someone really needs to teach them a lesson. It could start at the little age of 3 on your first day of nursery or at your workplace where you could be bullied for messing up on a project. It could be in different forms and types; in the end, it's really harming a person's self-image and esteem.

To all the bullies there people commit s*icide and s*lf- harm, become dr*ggists and alch*holics because of you. Putting others in a bad light doesn't make you the hero; it shows how poor your own self-esteem is, that you have to be mean and bully others to feel better about yourself.

We're the next generation and the future of this world is up to US. The past generations have obviously not been able to stop these horrible acts and many actually enforce it, claiming it's important for character development. NOT TRUE- THERE ARE MUCH BETTER WAYS.

I know we're all comparatively young, but let's try to make this Earth a better, kinder and less toxic place.

You can start by teaching little children and your sibling in your neighborhood or school not to talk rudely, be respectful and treat each other nicely.

Most of us being bullied hardly had anyone who stood up for us, but I don't want the future generation to have anyone standing up for them.

I DON'T WANT THEM TO EVER LEARN WHAT BULLYING IS. THEY JUST SHOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT! I  WANT TO STOP BULLYING AS AN ENTITY. I WANT TO ERADICATE BULLYING FROM THIS WORLD.

HELP ME ACCOMPLISH THIS FEAT. It isn't going to be easy, but it's definitely necessary.

And lastly, to all those amazing, misunderstood cuties out there who are being bullied, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE BRAVEST, SMARTEST, PRETTIEST AND MOST GORGEOUS HUMAN BEINGS I KNOW, FROM THE INSIDE OUT. Don't listen to those egocentric maniacs.

YOU ARE PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE FAT OR SKINNY, BLACK OR WHITE OR CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM. As long as you're happy with YOURself and YOUR life, you're the shiniest star in the sky!

LOVE YOU ALL <33

xoxo- @Keera5643 a.k.a Batman/ Queen Kaiya