2| MEETING🌹

Hello dear reader's, I hope you will like the second chapter. If you make any mistake, please tell me in the comments. And please do vote😚

                  👉🏻Author's Pov👈🏻

"You also never told anything about you and Yash and did not even show his photo" Somya made an innocent face and said to ahana.
"Well, do you know what a big drama queen you are?" Ahana hit her on the head jokingly and said "Well, there is no such secret, I will make my relationship public when the right time comes." Ahana said to somya. "I wanted to say the same thing" somya said while hugging ahana. "ohh.. really?? Copy cat" Ahana laughed and said.
Then both of them went together to attend class. After finishing college, Somya and Ahana came together in the parking area. "Need a ride" Ahana asked to somya "Thank you for asking but my boyfriend is coming to pick me up and he will give me both rides." somya winked and said. "what do you mean by both rides Somya??"Ahana asked with questioning eyes "First the car ride second his" somya whispered in Ahana's ear. "OMG..!! So shameless you are" Ahana said in shock "What is shameless in this, people can do it and I cannot even speak and anyway this is also a way of showing love and feeling each other."
Somya said while folding her hands.

"Okay, we will definitely argue about this but today I have to go home early." Ahana said "ohhh... Something special today?" somya asked in excitement "ummm.. yesss.." Aahana said with a shy smile "Oh my god ahana your cheeks are red you are blushing you are going on a date today right??" somya replied with a teasing smile "yes now I'm leaving okay bye" Ahana said and sat in the car "okay dress well and look hot and sexy and send me your pic darling" somya said teasingly then they both bid goodbyes and left.

                  🌸AHANA'S POV🌸

I came home at exactly 2:30 pm and picked up Amyra from school on the way.
"wellcome back my girls" Dad said while hugging us "You both quickly change your clothes and come down for lunch."
Coming from the kitchen mom said amyra and I nodded and went to our respective rooms. I quickly washed my face and hands and wore shorts and an oversized t-shirt. Then came down to the dining hall "How was your day in college Ahana" dad asked "It was good dad" I replied "And what about you amyra" dad asked to amyra "It was good dad btw mom Dad, our school is taking our class on a trip next week, should I also go?" Amyra asked to dad & mom "Where?" mom and dad asked "Jaipur Rajasthan, I always wanted to go there mom and dad" amyra said in excitement "Yes we know but Jaipur is not a little far away? You are still a kid amyra" mom said with concern on her face "Mom, I am not a kid anymore, this is my last year of school, I won't even be able to meet my friends again after school please let me go please." Amyra requested with tearful eyes she always does emotional blackmail so that mom and dad agrees to her wish. Such a dramatic kido "achha okay don't cry you can go okay" dad gave permission "thank you so much dad I love you so much" amyra almost jumped on her seat and said.

I finished my lunch and took permission from mom and dad to go to my room. They nodded and I came to my room Now I have to take a bath and wear my pink dress and get ready nicely.
I will take at least 25 minutes long bath so that my body gets relaxed and my skin looks glowing. I'll use LAVENDER & CHAMOMILE SOOTHING BATH & SHOWER GEL For good fragrance and good skin.

Now after a nice long bath I'm going to dry my hair. Today I will keep my hair open, Yash likes it very much. My hair is done, Now I wear the pink one piece dress which I found yesterday in the closet. I will also do light makeup for the finishing look. Now I am completely ready, I feel so beautiful looking at myself in the mirror.