23

Because he was going to have dinner at Teacher Li's house in the evening, Song Zhen did not stay to work overtime, but walked out of the laboratory with Su Yaoyun.

  Just when Su Yaoyun was lamenting that the workaholic finally knew to take a break, she saw Song Zhen stopping from time to time to observe the crops and occasionally discuss problems with her.

  But the more they talked, the more frightened she became. She knew Song Zhen was very capable from the beginning, but now she saw that he had a lot of experience just by observing crops, and even many of his ideas were more insightful than Su Yaoyun who "stood on the shoulders of giants". For a time, Su Yaoyun suspected that God was chasing Song Zhen to feed him this bowl of rice.

  However, Su Yaoyun saw that there were some things he didn't understand, so he just said it directly.

  Although animal husbandry and husbandry are inseparable, each profession has its own specialization. My own research direction after undergraduate study is animal husbandry and veterinary medicine, while Song Zhen's is like crop science. The most she can do is to use the knowledge of later generations to give him some advice when he is confused.

  I was originally frowning because of the poor quality of the seeds.

  When Song Zhen heard her talk about the concept of breeding improved varieties, he immediately raised his eyebrows and smiled: "Yaoyun, your ideas are always eye-opening."

  Those clear and warm eyes reflected me clearly...

  Su Yaoyun felt a little uncomfortable being stared at by him, so he looked away and said, "If we don't leave now, we'll be late."

  Seeing that she was about to flee, Song Zhen chuckled and followed her.

  It was indeed a little late when the two arrived at Commander Li's house, and they were the only two people missing.

  "Hey, here you come, come in!"

  When Commander Li heard a knock on the door, he ran over to open it, but the moment he opened the door, he was dazzled by the two people standing outside. Song Zhen is like his mother, handsome, but how come the other girl looks so pretty?

  He looked them up and down again, and found it even more amazing that the two looked like a couple. After all, Commander Li had tens of thousands of people under his command, so even if he had a lot of thoughts in his mind, he concealed them very well. He immediately greeted them with a smile, "Hey! This is Yaoyun, nice to meet you!"

  Su Yaoyun smiled and said, "Hello, Master Li, I have heard of your great name for a long time!"

  Commander Li also laughed, "Hahaha! Have you often heard your brother say that I am a cunning bastard?"

  Su Cheng was brought up by Commander Li, and now because of the relationship between Yao Yuping and Shen Yu, they are considered brothers-in-law, so he speaks more casually. Seeing Su Yaoyun shaking his head, he pointed at Song Zhen and said unceremoniously: "I heard from your sister Yuping that you are working under Xiao Song now. He didn't make things difficult for you, did he? This guy works like a madman, with high demands on others and himself."

  "Yaoyun, you should eat and drink as you please, and leave when you're done with get off work. Don't learn from him. If you get into trouble, come to me and I'll help you!"

Su Yaoyun glanced at Song Zhen, who looked helpless. It seemed that everyone knew that he was the best. However, although Li asked the "life-threatening" question in front of her current boss, she just smiled and said nothing. It was good to have someone talk about Song Zhen, because it was a pity that such a hard-working and talented young man was exhausted so early.