28

The next morning, Su Yaoyun was a little excited because of her biological clock and the thought of going out to see a movie with Song Zhen. She tossed and turned in bed and couldn't fall asleep. She got up in a daze and washed up. Unexpectedly, when she walked out of the room, she saw Shen Yu sitting in the living room, smiling at her.

  Su Yaoyun thought she was hallucinating and rubbed her eyes, but it turned out that her second sister-in-law was still there.

  Shen Yu usually didn't get up so early, so Su Yaoyun thought this scene was a bit weird. However, after a while, she remembered what Shen Yu said to her last night, that he wanted her to dress up beautifully before going out, and she suddenly became sober.

  My sister-in-law is amazing! She usually gets up late, but she works so hard for her date.

  Shen Yuke didn't care about her. Seeing that she didn't move, he urged her, "Go wash up quickly. There are many things to do later."

  Su Yaoyun was pushed by Shen Yu to brush her teeth and wash her face. However, just as she hung up her handkerchief, she was pushed back to the master bedroom by Shen Yu.

  "Sit still, Yaoyun! Just take care of Mei today and that's it."

  Sitting in front of the dressing table, Su Yaoyun saw a pile of bottles and jars on Shen Yu's dressing table, Friendship brand vanishing cream, clam oil, Yongfang pearl cream, Yongfang beauty cream, Pechoin cream, Meilu two-color rouge, violet agarwood powder, and two or three tubes of lipstick...

  Wow, this is the best thing in the box.

  "Second sister-in-law! This is too grand."

  Shen Yu said disapprovingly, "That's just the beginning. It was the same when your second brother and I went on a blind date. Although you are going out to see a movie this time, the nature is similar. Only when you have a good impression of each other can you take the next step, right?"

  "Don't people say that an elder sister-in-law is like a mother? For now, I will take care of this matter for you."

  Su Yaoyun complained in her heart that she and Song Zhen had met so many times that their impressions were fixed and there wouldn't be much difference. But she didn't say it out loud because she knew Shen Yu wouldn't listen to her.

  She just lay down and let him do whatever he wanted.

  Shen Yu touched Su Yaoyun's face and said enviously, "Your skin is so good, even whiter and clearer than mine which I stay at home every day. Just apply some vanishing cream and it will be fine."

  Su Yaoyun looked at herself in the mirror and nodded. She was also white in her previous life, but not pale. After coming here, she slept well every day, ate coarse grains, and occasionally went to the fields. She looked much better.

  After Shen Yu helped her wipe her face, he suddenly slapped his forehead and said, "I actually forgot about this. I don't know if it will work in an hour."

  Su Yaoyun looked at Shen Yu in confusion. Just when he was about to ask her what was going on, he saw Shen Yu take out a brand new pair of stockings.

  "A magic tool to turn into a goddess. There was a person in our compound who made movies before. I have a good relationship with her. She always tells me anything new. I also learned this method."

  Su Yaoyun never expected that his second sister-in-law was so fashionable. However, not only that, Shen Yu also lit a match, blew it out, and then helped her curl her eyelashes and draw her eyebrows.