29

The state-owned restaurant has a wide variety of dishes, and the taste is very good, but both of them were a little absent-minded while eating.

  Song Zhen kept picking up food for Su Yaoyun, but he himself ate quite casually.

  Su Yaoyun quietly observed Song Zhen's considerate actions. Thinking about how he had just naturally held her hand, she began to doubt his love life. How could he not be in a relationship?

  Song Zhen observed from time to time what Su Yaoyun liked to eat, but he didn't notice the way Su Yaoyun looked at him. If he knew, he would definitely feel that he had died unjustly. Although he had his own thoughts, he immediately let go when he got to a safe place, and didn't dare to do anything beyond the limit, for fear of causing the girl's displeasure.

  Seeing that she was full, Song Zhen carefully handed her a tissue and asked, "Yaoyun, do you want to go out for a walk? The sun is a bit strong now."

  Su Yaoyun took the tissue, but she was reluctant to go back under the scorching sun. Besides, Shen Yu's birthday was in two days, so she might as well go shopping and buy her a gift.

  "OK."

  However, within ten minutes of saying this, Su Yaoyun regretted it a little bit, because after entering the department store, Song Zhen would stop for a moment at every place he came to, lowering his head and asking her if she liked anything and if she wanted it.

  At first, she was able to calmly decline. Later, when the sales assistants looked at her and Song Zhen with ambiguous eyes, some of the older ones even started to tease, "Girl, your husband treats you very well. Are you a newlywed couple?"

  She couldn't hold it in any longer, so she quickly grabbed the man's hand, leaned close to his ear, and said fiercely, "I don't need to buy anything, don't ask me anymore!"

  When Song Zhen felt the warm breath and faint fragrance beside his ears, his heart felt numb and soft, but after hearing the meaning of Su Yaoyun's words, he felt a little disappointed, and nodded without showing it on his face to indicate that he understood.

  Su Yaoyun felt relieved to see that he finally agreed. She took Song Zhenchao to the place where jewelry was sold. She planned to give Shen Yu a silk scarf.

  Seeing that she had no interest in the clothes and food in the department store, Song Zhen felt a little confused. Finally, he began to doubt what his mother said about girls liking to shop.

  Because he was distracted, he didn't notice where Su Yaoyun was taking him. When he entered the jewelry area, he saw a familiar face smiling at him, and he broke out in a cold sweat.

  Before the other party greeted him, he quickly and quietly raised a finger, asking the other party not to say anything.

  The saleswoman was an older lady, and when she saw Song Zhen coming in with a very pretty lady, she felt that she would be willing to put in the effort to buy something for such a beautiful lady.

  But seeing the strange behavior of the young and handsome guy in front of her made her frown again. She glanced at the girl with pure eyes and began to suspect that Song Zhen was having affairs with both men and women. She looked at Su Yaoyun and struggled...

Su Yaoyun noticed the aunt's strangeness, and when he saw that she didn't say anything, he ignored her. He also felt that there were a lot of scarves here, so he picked one himself.

  Just as Song Zhen was about to take a step to catch up with Su Yaoyun, he was stopped by the aunt. He looked at her in confusion.

  The aunt whispered, "Young man, how could you do such a thing? You already have a wife, why are you still teasing other girls?"