✧who's the fuck is he!?✧。

Beau's outfit ^

"Girls you've gotta know when it's time to turn the page."
― Tori Amos

Moving on from that made you so happy is the hardest things you have to do. Having the strength to forget someone who was your first love and first everything.

It's Beau's junior year at University of California and majoring at business and marketing.

And on his first year of college he was so fucking nervous and scared. Cause one he is in a new state surrounded by new people who may or may not be the nicest people in the world.

But then he meet Tyler McHenry his new boyfriend he's a senior and captain of the debate team.

They meet during and he very approachable, well spoken and very opinionated about everything.

Now they have been together for three years and didn't tell Tyler about his criminal ex boyfriend cause he didn't need to because is not Tyler's business.

This night is special night for the couple because it's their four anniversary and they are at very fancy Italian restaurant in downtown Los Angeles.

Beau is wearing a simple black dress with a small white cardigan and blacks heels.

He have some pizza and Tyler had some chicken Alfredo pasta.

"You beautiful tonight, darling." Tyler complimented Beau.

Causing Beau to blush at Tyler's sweetness.

"Thank you."

"Happy anniversary my love." He said rising his wine glass and Beau did the same causing to cling their glasses tonight.

As Beau took a sip of his wine a familiar tattooed, cigarette smoking dude caught his attention

Clyde Davis his ex his out of prison.

"What's wrong, darling you look like you've seen a ghost." Tyler said as he looked out the window too and seeing what Beau is seeing.

"Who's the fuck is that guy?!" Tyler asked.

Beau paused for a bit and said.

"My ex boyfriend."