𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟪 : 𝖢𝖾𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼'𝗌 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖾

[Please skip this chapter if you don't want to read a sensitive content⚠️⚠️⚠️]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cedric exclaimed, "I failed the exam? Ridiculous! I won't believe this! Please, please give me one more chance to take the exam!" He was on his knees, pleading with the woman. "Please, give me one more chance. I promise I won't fall into that trap again. Please!" Cedric continued to kneel and hold onto the woman's feet.

"I'm sorry, but you can't take the exam. You can come back after 4 years," the woman said while trying to remove Cedric from her feet.

"4 years? No, I can't wait that long. I promised my sister that I would be admitted to this academy," Cedric said, tears streaming down his face. Suddenly, the guards arrived and dragged Cedric out of the infirmary. Cedric's friends tried to help him, but the woman stopped them and declared that they had passed the exam. As evidence, she showed them the final boss's eyes, which they had obtained earlier. Cedric was crying even more at this point, and the woman gave his friends the school uniforms. It seemed that fate was not on his side at that moment.

Meanwhile, at Xyfenzhin's trial, he was declared guilty and banished to the cosmos. At that moment, Xyfenzhin felt a deep sense of regret for insulting Elieselotte and was filled with remorse and self-blame for the woman's death.

Cedric found himself walking down a dark alley, staring at nothing in particular. Heavy rain was pouring down, and he was about to turn a corner when suddenly, he felt a blood-drenched sensation on his head. He fell unconscious on the cold, watery ground of the dark alley as the heavy rain continued to pour.

When Cedric opened his eyes, he found himself tied up and his mouth covered with tape. Looking around, he saw many cages filled with people who were also tied up like him. They were all skinny and pale, with most of them unconscious or dead, and the bodies of others rotting as rats, bugs, and cockroaches fed on them. Cedric was terrified that he might die in this place. He scanned the room and saw a dark door suddenly open wide. Eight people slowly entered, all wearing red clown masks and dressed in red clown clothes with dark red boots. Their red eyes and aggressive actions were frightening. Each of them held a different weapon: the first had a chainsaw dripping with blood, the second held a sharp, bloodied sewing needle, the third had a baseball bat with nails, and the others held various weapons. As they entered the dark room full of cages, one of them scanned the area and suddenly fixed his gaze on Cedric.

"This one," he said, pointing at Cedric. His companions nodded and started walking towards Cedric, unlocking his cage and dragging him out of the dark room full of cages. As he was being dragged out, Cedric saw the pitiable expressions of the other people in the cages, who wanted to speak but were silenced by the tape over their mouths. Once out of the room, Cedric was surprised by the dark hallway. His eyes, adjusted to the dark, allowed him to clearly see many rats running along the sides of the hallway. They were fat, with terrifying fur, red eyes, and sharp teeth, making them even more frightening. These rats, known as 'The People's Nightmare' Class B, were dangerous creatures that fed on human flesh and drank human blood, often seen in the dark areas of the city.

As Cedric was continuously dragged, the people who held him entered a room with a single bulb and threw him inside. They began to laugh as one of them took one of the nightmare rats. They looked at each other and laughed again.

"Hello, little kiddo. You want to live, right?" one of them asked, removing the tape from Cedric's mouth.

"Let me go!" Cedric shouted, struggling to untie himself.

"Oh, darling, that rope is quite dangerous. If it gets cut, you will receive a curse that you can't handle and will make you die," a woman said while casually looking at her nails and staring at him with her red clown mask and red eyes.

"If you want to live that badly, do you see this rat?" the woman spoke, taking the nightmare rat from one of her companions.

"Eat it," she said, starting to laugh crazily.

"No!" Cedric denied, trying his best to flee, but the woman just laughed and started to walk towards him, waving the nightmare's rat, which was furiously growling and showing its sharp teeth. Once again, Cedric started to cry, and the woman forced his mouth open and put the nightmare's rat head in his mouth. Cedric shook his head as tears fell, but the woman just laughed and shoved the nightmare's rat's head into his mouth.

"Bite it so that the head of the rat will be cut off," the woman said, smiling behind her red happy clown mask. Cedric slowly bit into it while his tears continued to fall. "Very good, very good, hahahaha," the woman laughed like a madwoman, took out the remaining body parts of the nightmare's rat, and ate them, continuing to laugh maniacally.

One of the men wearing a mask came closer to Cedric, pulled out his hammer and nails, and laughed creepily. "Wanna have some fun?" he said, starting to nail Cedric with sharp nails. Cedric began to growl and begged the man to stop, but the man just maniacally continued nailing,
every nail that was driven into Cedric's body caused his arms to bleed more, until they turned purple, and his veins started to show. Cedric cried out in agony as the man continued to drive nails into his arms and feet. The man suddenly stopped, looked at Cedric's private area, and said, "No, no, no, please don't." Cedric was crying, pleading with a voice, and the man unzipped Cedric's pants and removed his underwear. He then placed a nail on the top of it, near Cedric's crotch. Cedric continued to beg for him to stop, but the man with the clown mask just laughed creepily and started burying the nails into Cedric's crotch. The nails' heads were almost completely buried when the woman, wearing a happy clown mask, laughed and walked towards Cedric. She then pulled out the nails from Cedric's crotch, causing him to groan in pain.

The woman with the happy clown mask raised her hands and started to heal Cedric's crotch. "I have an idea worse than this," she said, still laughing creepily.

The woman left the room and returned, dragging a lifeless body and carrying a bowl. She looked at Cedric and started to laugh again before slitting the neck of the lifeless man and catching the dripping blood in the bowl she was holding. Once the bowl was full, the woman took a sip and walked towards Cedric.

"Darling, you must be thirsty. Come, drink this~," she said, laughing creepily and holding the bowl of blood stew as she slowly approached Cedric.

"No, no, no, I-I'm not thirsty. I-I don't want it," Cedric cried, tears streaming down his face. The man with the nails forcibly opened Cedric's mouth, and the woman poured the blood stew inside.

"If you waste a little bit of it, I'll kill you, cut your crotch, and make it my meal," she said, laughing maniacally. Cedric had no choice but to swallow the blood stew.

│𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝. │

"What have I done to deserve this.... Answer me.. " No one answer as he close his eyes..

Special Crédit for the Writer of this Chapter! : gehrmangirlie