Chapter One

Stepping out of the Jeep and onto the gravel of the Villa, Aliyah felt her chest tighten. Was agreeing to come back the right thing for her to do? It was two years ago almost to the day that she first left the Villa with who she thought was going to be her forever. Instead, he brought her into a world of alcohol and parties and wasted nights.

Sighing to herself, Aliyah picked her suitcase up and walked toward the Villa entrance. Pushing open the heavy doors she walked inside, her heels clicking against the marble floors.

Looks exactly the same, she thought to herself as she took in her surroundings. She noticed a couple pairs of shoes lined up nicely at the door, and her mind began to wander with who else was asked back for another season. She knew that her ex wasn't going to be here - thank God. He was too busy flaunting around the world with his new groupie.

"Aliyah!" Before she could react, Aliyah was tackled to the ground, falling onto her back with a quiet ooph, arms wrapped around her back. "You're here too!"

Aliyah laughed and hugged back, inhaling the scent of her friends shampoo.

"I'm back! I'm so happy to see you, Maddie!" Maddie grinned and got up off Aliyah, holding a hand up to help her up. When they were both standing, Maddie grabbed Aliyah's hand and dragged her towards the backyard.

"Just wait until you see who else is here!"
- - -
Maddie, who hadn't stopped talking to Aliyah since she knocked her to the ground, flung open the screen door and screamed "LOOK WHO'S HERE!"

The other islanders turned to look, and Aliyah was able to recognize a couple familiar faces. There was Allison from Love Island USA, who was Aliyah's favourite contestant from that season. Just something about her chaotic energy. Then standing beside Alli was Henri, also from Love Island USA, though Aliyah hadn't seen his season. Hanging over by the pool was Hamish from Love Island UK, and already Aliyah thought she saw something between him and Alli, who was playfully walking her fingers across his arm.

"Welcome!" A guy who Aliyah didn't recognize stepped forward, extending his hand. "I'm Chen. Very nice to meet you." He gave Aliyah a warm smile and she couldn't help but smile back.

"I'm Aliyah. I'm happy to be back."

After introductions were all done (Melissa, Finn and Chen the only three
islanders she didn't recognize) Maddie declared it was time to play a get to know you game.

"Truth or dare!" She declared, standing on top of the couch. "What better game than to get to know each other?" A couple islanders groaned, but Aliyah giggled. Oh Maddie.

"I'll start," Finn declared, standing up and puffing his chest out. "Alli, truth or dare." Allison looked Finn up and down before a smirk played across her face.

"I never pass up a dare," She said, green eyes sparkling with the flames from the fire pit.

Finn grinned.

"I dare you to snog the hottest islander here." Alli grinned and jumped up from her seat, making her way over to Hamish.

Without saying a word, Alli grabbed Hamish's face and pulled it towards her, their lips crashing together. Hamish's hands wound their way around Alli's back as he pulled her towards his chest, and Alli's hands found their way into his hair, tangling in the dark strands. Their kiss lasted a couple more seconds  and when they pulled away both were breathing heavily.