History.

When Sara's shoots were done she sat in front of the TV with Aashvi looking at her husband performing like an absolute world class batter. Soon her family joined her and they started watching the match.

No one was home and she was alone with Aashvi, the time passed by and soon she saw him complete his half century. She clapped as he celebrated by raising his bat and as Virat patted his back.

As the overs went by she could see him approaching his century. Her fingers crossed as she hoped he would play it slow and not make any aggressive shot to complete the century.

And just as she had wished he did it slowly. She jumped out of happiness as he saw him remove his helmet and blow a kiss towards the camera and then swing his bat like carrying a baby.

"Ba ba ba."

"Yes yes Aashu look dadda is there and he is thanking you for coming in his life."

Sara whispered and Aashvi laughed looking at her father in the TV. Sara recorded everything in her phone and Aashvi kept giggling as they kept broadcasting his face with his stats.

"Ma ma ba ba."

She kept blabbering making Sara happy and dance in joy. When Sara finally calmed down she took Aashvi and made her face herself.

"Aashu let's do one thing. As your dadda has given us so much happiness let's go and surprise him what say?"

Even when she understood nothing she nodded giggling and clapping her hands sometimes on Sara's face.

"Yes Aashu I knew you would agree. Dadda is gonna be so happy."

As the match was in favour of India Sara closed the TV after it was over. She quickly booked the flight to England and luckily she would reach the day when Shubman will be in the ground playing.

Soon the next night it was their flight and Arjun had come to drop them at the airport.

"Di Jiju ko all the best bolna."

"Definitely Arjun."

Arjun took Aashvi from Sara and kissed her cheek throwing her in the air playfully. She giggled as she felt the air current.

"Bye Aashu mamu is gonna miss you. And say good luck to dadda ok."

"Umm mm."

She made sounds and then forwarded her hands towards Sara who smiled and picked her up. As it was very late at night there was no paparazzi to disturb them and Sara was glad for it.

Once they sat in the flight Aashvi slept  as she was tired playing from the morning while Sara watched a movie.

Time passed by and they landed, Sara had already informed Ishan about her arrival so he had sent a car for them. Sara quickly got ready and made Aashvi ready, she covered her face with a cap so that her face could not be captured by the cameras on the field.

Shubman was on the grease with Virat, playing exceptional shots and suddenly there was a loud cheer in the stadium. Shubman went to Virat between the ball.

"Kyu has rahe hai sab?"

"Screen pe dekh bete fir samajh aayega kyu has rahe hai."

Virat said smiling wide and when Shubman looked at the screen his breath got caught. There was his wife with their baby smiling at him. Her hair flowing naturally with the wind.

She was looking so pretty in the lavender top and white pants, though Aashvi's face was hidden by the cap he could feel her smile looking at her dadda.

At this moment he remembered the first time Sara had come to meet him and surprise him in South Africa. This was the same situation but the difference was this time she was there with the symbol of their love.

Shubman smiled widely waving at them and they waved back. He was so happy that he just wished to run to them but he couldn't.

"Biwi ko taadna ho gaya ho to chale khelne?"

"Bhai aapko yaad aya woh din?"

"Ha ha yaad to aa gaya. Manna padega ha Shubman teri story ekdum dreamy hai."

With that they again started playing. As Sara watched the match with Aashvi sometimes playing with her hair or her pendant or her top and after sometime she slept being tired from the flight.

As India once again emerged victorious Shubman quickly wrapped the post match presentation and directly went where Sara was sitting.

The first thing he did was make her stand and hug her to his life with Aashvi in between them resting her head on Sara's shoulder.

"What a pleasant surprise I can't even tell you. Thank you for coming here baby this means so much to me."

"I know we both were missing you and I thought this is the perfect gift to give you on our anniversary."

"I loved it though we still have two days for it but I am very very glad for this."

"Accha leave all that remembered something?"

"Ofcourse how can I forget?"

He said as he again hugged her.

"I never thought that just coming to watch your match would lead us to this. But I am so glad it did."

"I know. Thank you God, you have been kind."

As he took Aashvi from her he moved her face away from the cameras and removed her cap kissing her head.

"My baby."

He whispered kissing her once again. In her sleep she recognised her father's presence and snuggled in him. Sara smiled looking at the two loves of her life and clicked their picture.
__________________________________
Disclaimer: This story is just a fanfiction and nothing related to personal life of our leads.

Here we go, with the last chapter of our beautiful story. Do tell me how did you like it. Target is 100+ votes.

This is my first story on Shubman and Sara, whom I adore a lot. We faced a lot of ups and downs in this story yet we emerged strong.

I personally want to thank all of you guys who showed so much love on this story, I wish I could meet you but anyways🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻.

60 chapters we have, and I am literally emotional right now. But anyways this is the end🫠.

I will post a lot of bonus chapters here, but for that too you guys have to vote.

Also I have one more condition, as we do have almost 120 votes on the last few chapters, I wish to have them on the earlier chapters too. Please go, take out a minute from your schedule and vote on the earlier chapters, like please 🥹🥹🤌🏻.I will be very glad, also until I feel satisfied with the votes on earlier chapters I won't publish the bonus chapters.

And trust me, the bonus chapters are gonna be beautiful so go and vote fast🤞🏻.

Thank you for all your support, and keep reading the other story too.

Thank you and Bye.

🫧💗