Retrieving The Manga

~page 1/???~

(All art and story parts are made by me. (Cherri, Ch3st3r_th3ch33t0 on wattpad.) no stealing or referencing without credit is not tolerated. Thank you.)

(Hope you enjoy my little lesbian oc love story.) 🏳️‍🌈

\\ *Shya was thinking to herself one day,*

(Shya:) -Kura recently told me that she broke up with her now ex-boyfriend. Which means I could have him to myself. -

-But, I would never break girl code or her trust. She's my childhood best friend after all.-

*Shya thinks, realizing that she doesn't want any boy as much as she wants her friendship with her best friend.*

*She shakes off the thoughts, and goes to grab her favorite manga*

(Shya:) "I'm just gonna read my manga and then-"

(Shya:) "Shit, I forgot my manga at Kura's house last night.. I mean, It wouldn't hurt just to pop over there and get it quickly. Plus, it might make her happy that I came to check on her.."

*Shya quickly grabs her phone and car keys, runs out of her apartment, and gets into her maroon coloured car.*

(Shya:) "Alright. This shouldn't take that long."

*She starts the engine, and begins driving safely to Kura's house.*

*Once she arrives and parks at the house, she walks up to the door and knocks*

(Shya:) "Heyoo! It's Shya! Anyone home?"

*She yells, trying to get whoever's home's attention, then, she hears Kura's small dog barking*

*she thinks to herself,* -Kura's dog! That means she's home! She never goes anywhere without her dog.-

*Her thoughts gets interrupted as a drowsy voice yells back*

(Kura:) "I'll be there in a sec!"

*a few seconds later, Kura answers the door, wearing a tight cropped black top that squeezed her breasts like a push up bra, and a pair of black tartar baggy pajama pants. Her hair messy and long.*

*As Shya answers the door, her vision immediately locks like a magnet to Kura's chest. She doesn't know why, but she feels her face heat up and her mind flutter, as well as her stomach.*

*Shya gets lost in her own thoughts, thinking to herself these things,*

-Kura never wears tight tops.. her messy black hair.. her beautiful green eyes.. her red tinted lips.. what is going on with me..?-
(Shya:) "I- uhm.. I.. I forgot my.. uh.. uhmmm.. what I was going to.. say.."

*Kura giggles at Shya's stuttering, crossing her arms and leaning against the doorframe, crossing her legs before speaking*

(Kura:) "my eyes are up here, and yours should be too, silly~"

*Shya becomes incredibly flustered at Kura's comment on how she noticed that her eyes were in the wrong area, and immediately realized that it wasn't that she was jealous of Kura for having a boyfriend, but was actually jealous of the boy for having Kura.*

*Shya accidentally mutters,*

(Shya:) "I think I might be gay now.. I- I mean- you look really good bab- bestie!"

*Kura just laughs and blushes*

(Kura:) "did you just come here to flirt with me or was there another reason?~"

(Shya:) "o-oh! Right! Uhm.. I think I forgot my manga at your house yesterday.. I was wondering if I could get it back? It's one of my favorites.."

*Kura listens to Shya and smiles, doing a 'come here' motion with her hand*

(Kura:) "I thought I saw a new book on my shelf, I just thought I bought one and forgot about it!"

*Kura adds,*

(Kura:) "Come on in, Shy!"

*Shya Stumbled into Kura's house, Kura's little white, fluffy dog jumping on Shya.*
(Please continue to the next part when published<3
Also check out the official Chai Kura bot! You are Shya in the role play 👀
Have fun!! I'll try to make pt.2 as soon as I can!)