2. His Fairy

At 8 in the evening,

It was time for the birthday girl to arrive. All the family members, relatives, business friends and her school friends had gathered in a big hall which was decorated very beautifully just like a fairy tale.

In all of them Ayden was desperately waiting for HER to arrive. After searching for more than two weeks he was finally going to meet her.

When he saw her for the first time he felt as if she had given a beautiful and very sweet wound on his heart and now when he is going to see her again she will be the cure to his pain.

"Here she is!" Ila said, showing her hand towards the stairs, drawing everyone's attention to Aeni.

When Ayden's gaze shifted from Ila to the stairs, his heartbeat fastened. Suddenly he felt his body getting hot. He saw Aeni coming downstairs with her father, holding his arm with her both hands, showing her beautiful smile.

He saw the same spirit that had taken possession of his soul. He admired her from head to toe. He paid attention to every single thing about her.

The way she smiled, showing her bucks-like teeth. Her big doe-like eyes, which he found himself drawing in.

With a minimal makeup on her innocent face, she was making him insane.

The way she was blinking her long and thick eyelashes were melting his heart. She looked as if a fairy had descended from heaven.

Now all what he wanted to do is free her hair from the bun, pulls them a little from back and kiss her. He smiled to himself at the thought of kissing her.

He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard everyone singing and clapping, wishing her a 'Happy Birthday'.

Then he realized that she had come down and was standing just a few steps away from him.

"Happy birthday day, Aeni! God bless you with all the happiness in your life."

"Happy birthday princess, keep smiling always." Shanaya and Vikram oberoi, Aeni's aunt and uncle wished her warmly.

"Thank you, chachu. Thank you chachi." Aeni thanks her uncle and aunt.

"Happy birthday di" Krish, Aeni's cousin wished her sister and The Rai Singhaniya's also wished her at which Aeni thanked them too.

But amidst all this, she constantly felt that someone was watching her, she tried to find that person but could not find him.

Aeni's friends gathered hovering around her and they pulled her to the other side wishing her, at which Ayden felt irritated as he was not able to see her.

After sometime when Aeni was having talks with her friends, Aryan interrupted her saying, "Princess! I'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine, if you don't mind, please come with me."

"Ji, papa." She replied with a smile. (Yes, papa.)

Then she excused with her friends and moved with her father.

Aryan took her to Ayden's family.
Reaching there she saw Samarth standing there.

But her attention is drawn to a very tall, bright and handsome but hot guy wearing a white tuxedo suit with a wide jaw, light brown eyes and features like a Greek god. His hair neatly combed.

Standing besides Samarth, with his hands tucked in the pockets.

Seeing him A bell rings in her mind, she found those light brown orbs a similar, as if she saw him before but couldn't recall it.

Their eyes met for a moment but she immediately averted her looking down and then hear and there, but she still feels his gaze over her.

Aeni felt a strange but butterflies in her belly on seeing him. She have never find someone too much attractive before.