Chapter 18

Open ocean in vacuo  waters

———————

The clear sky meets with the clear ocean as an fishermen boat glides across the sea as the fisherman and his daughter sit on the chairs as they soak in the sun..

Fisherman: it's nice out here right? You happy you spent your days off form shade with your father?

Daughter: no dad I could have been with mom and her new boyfriend.... Doing whatever but no I am stinking like fish and out here! Nothing ever happens here

Fisherman: that's a good thing right?

As the daughter shakes her head the fisherman spots something in the distance.

Fisherman: look it's an atlas airship and....oh no white fang bullheads in a battle..

Daughter: oh my...so cool? Looks like the fanuns are loosing?

As in the distance an white fang  bullhead  gets shot down by an energy pulse from the airship as several atlas bulkheads take off form the airships..

As the daughter looks down at her scroll she dropped as she looks at the water

Daughter: uhh dad? The water

As both the fisherman and and daughter look behind them  as they see two things behind them approaching rapidly as it flys over them..

Fisherman: what is that! That's not an atlas bulkhead it's soo fast for dust!

As the two jets fly towards the battle armed with MLAAs and guns as on the flaps it says horizon corporation

Atlas dust sonar operator: sir... something approaching us fast..but it's showing no dust

Atlas airship captain: then how can you see it?

Atlas dust sonar operator: I can see it with my eyes

As the captain sees the two Su-33 fly low  to the ocean surface

Atlas airship captain: what are those? Those aren't using dust! Report this.

Atlas radio operator: sir we are being jammed!

As the two su-33 gain height extremely fast as the get behind an atlas gun head and fire an short burst of guns as it tears apart the bullhead as the airships pulse weapons can't see it a they are too fast...

Atlas radio operator: sir I gotten access to a short radio between the two unknown aircraft's!

As the radio operator listen to the it she looks confused as she can hear an language of normal then something different.