15 - Backstory

i told the stars about you

══════✿✿✿══════

"That was an amazing fucking pizza man. I didn't know frozen pizza could taste so good." I groaned in satisfaction and plopped down on the steps of the deck of Arthur's backyard.

I could hear him chuckling as he came up to sit beside me with a bottle of wine and two glasses with him.

I watched as he carefully placed the two glasses in between us and opened up the wine bottle with his fingers which I momentarily got distracted by. Was I really such a mess by just grinding on his lap like a horny teenager?

I can't imagine what would happen when he finally touches me. I think I would die.

The sound of wine being poured in the glass pulled me out of my hornish thoughts and I waited until he filled both of our glasses before he handed me mine.

"Thanks," I said in a soft voice and took the glass from him, a shiver running down my spine when his cold fingers brushed against mine.

It's cold out here.

Arthur nodded and took his own glass of wine before he shifted a bit more closer to me. "Cold?" He asked.

I contemplated saying yes. But I knew that if I did, then Arthur would perform another one of his swoon-worthy actions like either getting me a blanket or wrapping me up in his arms, and it would break our line of friends with benefits.

It's bad enough that I'm overstaying my welcome in his company here.

So, instead, I said. "No, I'm alright." I gave him a small smile.

Arthur raised an eyebrow as if he didn't believe me and I timidly took a sip of the wine. Oh wow, that's some good wine right there.

He stared at me for a few seconds as if trying to figure me out before he eventually sighed and took a sip from his glass as well.

"Meli?" His deep voice broke through the chill night air and I had to refrain myself from squeezing my legs together when I thought back to how that same voice was demanding me to cum just a few hours ago.

"Yeah?" I replied back in a mere whisper as I sipped the wine and savoured its flavour. Yum.

"Can I ask a...personal question?"

At this, I raised an eyebrow and glanced at him. "Sure..?" I wasn't sure if that was a statement or a question.

He cleared his throat and moved even closer to me, his shoulder and thighs brushing against mine. I tried not to tense up too much.

"Your parents...can you tell me more about them?"

Oh. I wasn't expecting that.

Feeling a slight dread of overwhelming emotion, I took another sip of the wine — this one was a bit huge compared to the others.