chapter 0: prologue

KIM CHAEWON

"Welcome to our home, Chaewon" Ms. Huh says. "Thank you" I say back, still feeling shy as ever. "I know it's not what you would expect but I hope that you find this place to be like home" Mr. Huh says. "You have a lovely home" I say, quietly. "Thank you" Ms. Huh says.

Suddenly, a girl who looks about my age walks downstairs. She has bright red hair, and it's wavy.

"Yunjin, say hello to Chaewon, she's going to be staying here and she is going to attend your school" Ms. Huh says to the red haired girl.

So Yunjin is her name, got it.

"Hi" she says, then goes into the kitchen. "I'm sorry about her, she's still adjusting to the situation" Ms. Huh says with a sigh. "Can I show you to your room?" Mr. Huh says. I nod silently and Mr. Huh leads me to a room, it's pink and has a bunch of cute things.

There's a desk, for where I could do my homework. And I bookshelf for my books. And another shelf for my stuffed animals. The walls are baby pink and white.

"Do you like it?" Mr. Huh asks. "Yes, it reminds me of home, my room looked just like this" I say, smiling. "I'm glad you like it, I'll leave you to get settled, dinner is in an hour" Mr. Huh says, then leaves my room, closing the door behind him.

I walk over to my bed and I sit down, looking around quietly. It feels strange. I start to put my stuff away in the drawers of the dresser. It's white with these diamond looking knobs to open the drawers. Suddenly, there's a knock at my door. Then the girl from downstairs walks in. "Hi" I say quietly, still putting my clothes away.

"Hey" she says, leaning against the wall, her arms crossed. There's silence for a few minutes besides the sound of my feet moving around the room. Suddenly, the girl holds her hand out. "Yunjin, Huh Yunjin" she says. I take her hand and shake it. "Chaewon, Kim Chaewon" I say quietly.

"Wanna be Friends?" She asks. I smile softly. "Yes" I say. Then we spend the rest of the night, talking while I put my stuff away.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

A/N: Please vote on every chapter :) also I hope you enjoyed the prologue!!