🩵❤️‍🔥"come over!"❤️‍🔥🩵

Sun's POV:

It was a normal Friday. I was hanging out with brother Moon, making small song ideas/lyrics for fun. Today's song was about liking the quiet, witch I'm making for Moonie. Moon:"no, Sunny, that line doesn't make sense." Sun:"what? Noooo, it will work trust me." Moon:"...the line is 'if friends aren't your piece of pie then your type is probably something like a taste of alone pizza with quite fries on the side'." Sun:"yeah!" Moon:"why was it food related??" Sun:"I don't know, but it works!" Moon:"right. Okay. Anyways, Foxy asked me to help him with something, so I gotta go." Moon then began to stand up, while I smirked at him. Sun:"oh your little boyfriend asking for help~? Wounder how that can go." I joked chuckling to myself at the end, and with that Moon's face turned red and irritated. Moon:"COULD YOU NOT?!" I giggled to myself. Sun:"yeah yeah go hang out with your crush." Moon:"okay I'm going now, bye brother."  Moon walked out the room leaving. Sun:"bye bye!" A few minutes later, maybe like 15 minutes I started getting bored trying to write down songs, so I deicide to ask someone to come over to hang out. Sun:"hm, can't ask DJ he's on vacation. I think Freddy is sick, I hope he gets better soon. Roxanne and Chica are on a date, so that just leavesssssssss Monty! Oh-. Monty, he can be mean sometimes...and scary..eh I'm bored it's worth a shot." I pull out my phone and went to Monty’s contacts to text him.

Texting;

Sun:"heyyyy Monty!"

Monty:"what the hell do you want."

Sun:"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out! :]"

Monty:"why?"

Sun:"Moon's away and I'm boredddd."

Monty:"damn. So you know what that sounds like?"

Sun:"no what does it sound like?? :)"

Monty:"your problem."

Sun:"But whyyyyy?????????????? :["

Monty:"your annoying."

Sun:"*you're."

Monty:"exactly!"

Sun:"please?? I won't bother you for the next week! I promise!!"

Monty:"won't bother me for a week?"

Sun:"yup

Monty:"...
Ugh. Fine. I'll be there in 10."

Sun:"yay!! ^^"

Sun's POV:

Sun:"Yes yes yesyesyesyes!!! Let's go!" I jumped up and jumped around happily until I stopped. Wondering why I got so happy from Monty, the jerk agreed to hang out with me. Whatever it doesn't matter, I should probably clean up a little before Monty comes over.

To be continued.