Prologue

Harry sat with Fred and George at the Gryffindor table. Neville was in front of them talking about his latest experiment while they ignored Ron and Hermione trying to get their attention. Luna strolled over and sat next to Harry. "Something is going to happen," she said speaking in Greek.

See, the five of them plus a few others were a part of the Greek pantheon. Fred and George were sons of Hermes. Luna's godly parent was Apollo while she also was a legacy of Dionysus. Neville was a son of Demeter, while Harry was a special case. Outside of their little group was Draco who was a son of Athena, Blaise who was a son of Aphrodite, and Daphne who was a daughter of Khione.

Suddenly in walked Sirius and Regulus Black who were sons of Hades with Orion following behind. Sirius' partner Remus (a son of Apollo) walked in behind them. They all went to go check on the group. Frank and Alice Longbottom along with Luna's mortal father Xenophilius (and a son of Dionysus) walked in and went to the group. The Black sisters came in and checked on Draco with Lucius. What caught everyone's attention was the arrival of Fleamont Potter with Jamison Potter following behind.

Harry perked up seeing his mother and grandfather—but mostly seeing his mother. A group dropped down from out of nowhere and wands were pointed at them. "We were dropped in here!" Harry heard the familiar voice of his half sister Clarisse La Rue.

"Could've been nicer about it," Will Solace spoke up.

"Why would they want to do that?" Nico di Angelo spoke up.

Then suddenly another group dropped. "WHO DARES--!"

"SHUT UP!" seven voiced yelled. The voices belonged to Jamie, Sirius, Regulus, Nico, Thalia, Poseidon, and Hades.

"HOW DARE—"

"Shut up," Hera spoke up and Zeus shut up.

"What is going on here?!" Hermione shrieked.

Zeus looked around confused before noticing his brothers were actively ignoring something and found two men smirking in their directions. Amphitrite came out of nowhere and went towards the one with the slightly darker skin tone, "You must be Fleamont, I've heard plenty about you," she said with a slightly flirty smirk.

Harry started snickering at his mother's horrified look. Sirius and Regulus did too until Persephone did the same thing to Orion. Then Harry noticed his mother turning red (or should he say gold?) and then looked grossed out as he knew who she was looking at. Then there was some laughter. "Salllllyyyyyy," Poseidon whined.

"Yes?" Sally Jackson spoke up.

"Sally!" all the demigods cheered.

Three voices cleared their throats and they were all faced with the fates. "We are the three Fates and you will be learning about another world. Another world where the Greek Gods have children who fight to live," they said. Personally they had been tired of the complaining that life was too hard because of the Dark Lord (who was actually Dumbledore) and how they were dependent on Harry Potter who to defeat the bad.

"The Greek Gods don't exist!" Hermione screeched only to cower as the actual gods glared at her.

"We do have some people who need to introduce themselves," the fates said.

The Gods had introduced themselves much to the shock of the crowd of wizards and witches. Thanatos, Hecate, and Khione also introduced themselves.

Then the demigods came forward. "Luke Castellan, son of Hermes."

"Thalia Grace, Lieutenant of the Hunters and daughter of Zeus."