Axl rose buttfucks billy corgan and braids his pubes

Characters:
Billy corgan
Axl rose
Mole the australian
Evanna and willhoe
Isabelle
Evannas dad
Tim curry
Slash
Cindy lou

Billy corgan was feeling hung up. His wife courtney was on a vacation with the brazillian mens soccer team. He wasnt returning her calls!!! So billy heard that guns n roses was coming to town. He always had a special interest in that beautiful long golden ginger haired beautiful heavy green eyes beautiful man W. axl rose. Billy and axl shared a real name "william" and he smiles everytime he remembered that. Billy got the tickets which were 100 dollars for him and his friends evanna and willhoe.

Billy had just got into his car he was so exicted to see his smart friends willhoe and evanna , evanna was 5,3 with one eye larger than the other and had light blonde hair. Willhoe had this stupid mental disability called diabetes 100 , she had brown hair and 5,5 and turns into a wolf on a full moon! Billy got to their large victorian brick mansion in the middle of no where that was. Connected to a tiny beautiful run down cottage. They lived there together with 6 cats and shared a husband named mclovin. Billy saw them and they looked so cool, they were watching not another gay movie.

Fast foward to at the concert evanna and willhoe had found super cute boyfriends and their friend isabelle she is 4,10 and she has 2 cats and a snake and fish. she has brown hair was there and they ran off. Axl rolled his index finger to billy seducitvley , showing he wanted him to "come here princess."

20 minutes later billy found himself bent over by axl roses strong hand. Axl removes billys black dress and fingers billys brown raisin butthole. Billy feels his bowels move a bowel movement and then goes "i-i need to go the bathroom..!!".. axl laughs darkly into his ear and says. "Go, then." Billys legs are shaking from how humiliatingly turned on he is from axls presence. He whines out the song "im a goofy goober rock" as axls strong masculine manly finger strokes his
Prostate. Billy starts to squirm in axls hands and then he says "give it all to me , u stud muffin!!" And axl melts at his words domingatingley.

Axl is bulging through his leather thong, first he dry humps billys cute bald head "wwoww.. hhollly.:.ur so smoooth b-b-billy.. my Gigglesprout .." .. axl removes his thong and spitz on billys belly button and slurps it up. He then enters billy, billy moans loudly in pleasure so axl rose grabs his prosthetic clit, and shoves it up billys intestine chords.
Meanwhile..

Evanna and willhoe are with their friend Isabelle and then suddenly this large snooping overweight disgusting woman shows up with a disgusting autsralian accent and her fat overspilling forehead overspilled her ugly glasses that made her look ugly and she was fat! Her name was mole. Willhoe was flirting with this guy looks like a mixture of paul dano and the guy from project x and the my name is mud musix video guy. The guy had complimented willhoe first and they were really getting it on, UNTIL. The fat girl had stomped in and her name was mole and she was just so unberable to look at and she kept making unfunny annoying unberable jokes. She then goes up to willhoes future man his name is lardass, she says "hey you are a cute guy!", the guy then slaps her fat hand down and says "NO BITCH UR NAME IS MOLE AND U HAVE A DISGUSTING ACCENT WILLHOE IS WAY HOTTER THAN YOU." She then falls to the ground and she cant get up so we have to call a fire fighter beecause she can't get up!!

Meanwhile..