love me, not her | 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

"𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘺𝘶! 𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵!"

---

Mingyu pushes open the door to the dimly lit hotel room, a hint of cigar smoke and expensive cologne wafting out into the corridor. "Y/n..." He steps inside, locking the door behind him with a deliberate click. "You look stunning." He walks towards her, his gaze roving over her curves, his voice low and husky. "I've been counting down the hours until our next meeting. My wife thinks I'm out closing a business deal tonight, but I'd much rather be closing in on you tonight."

Y/n is sitting on the bed, wearing her long cherry red dress, the slit of the dress exposing her left leg. She sighs and greets him. "Hey..."

Mingyu smirks, stopping just inches away from her, his chest rising and falling slowly as he takes in her scent. "'Hey' doesn't quite cut it, lovely. I want to hear what's been simmering beneath that sultry surface all day. What wild things did you do today?"

Y/n purses her lips, reminiscing about the happenings of her day. "I went on a blind date today."

Mingyu raises an eyebrow, intrigue piqued. "A blind date, huh?" He sits on the edge of the bed in front of her. "Tell me more. Who's the lucky guy? What did he do to try and sweep you off your feet?"

Y/n thinks back to her encounter with him. "He was arrogant, didn't want to pay...always on his phone but good-looking nonetheless." She shrugs.

Mingyu chuckles. "Good-looking, huh? I'll take that as a challenge." He gently grasps her chin, tilting her face upwards. "Let me show you what a real man looks like, someone who knows how to treat a woman like a queen, not some self-absorbed pretty boy playing games on his phone."

Y/n brushes his hands off her face. "I'm not in the mood tonight."

Mingyu pauses, studying her features. "Not in the mood, huh?" He raises his hands again and softly trails his thumb across her lower lip. "That's okay. Sometimes I like it when you're a little defiant. It makes the chase so much sweeter. Just know that I'm not going anywhere. You can push me away all you want, but I'll keep coming back for you. Because when we're together like this, nothing else matters. The whole world outside these walls fades away, and it's just us, wrapped up in our own private sinful paradise."

Y/n tries to change the subject, playing with the slit of her dress. "How's your wife doing?"

Mingyu laughs low in his throat, the sound echoing through the room. "My wife?" He shrugs nonchalantly She's still trapped in her own perfect little world. Still clinging to the illusion that we have a perfect marriage." He rolls his shoulders, his muscles flexing beneath his tailored suit. "Meanwhile, I'm here with you, living a different kind of reality altogether. Don't worry about my wife, sweetheart. Worry about us and our future together."

"Have you been fucking her? I heard you were planning for a kid" Y/n asks, being straightforward like she always was.

Mingyu smirks, unfazed, though a flicker of irritation crosses his face. "So, you've been doing some digging, have you?"

"Your wife has been announcing it all over her insta, i didn't have to dig that much." Y/n says in a sarcastic tone, mockingly smiling at him. "Answer me, have you?" She raises an eyebrow.

Mingyu leans in closer, his words laced with menace. "Yes, I have fucked my wife. I had to maintain the illusion, darling. And as for the kid..." He pauses, his smile twisting. "Let's just say it's part of the plan. A necessary evil to keep the wheels greased and the facade intact. But don't think for a second that means I'm committed to that life. My heart belongs to one person alone and she's sitting right in front of me.