Chapter - 35

When Jungkook saw Preeti, his eyes got wide open because the atmosphere there was such that it was dark all around and there was light only on Preeti and she was sitting in that light covering her face.

Even though she had covered her face, every single feature of her face was visible through the dupatta. The way her eyes were lowered, there was a shy smile on her lips and she was looking very divine in the golden lehenga.

And he just kept looking at her mesmerized look and when his sister in law noticed this, she first felt like laughing because the way he had made his face was worth seeing.But then she twists his ear and brings him back to the real world and tells him...

YN : This is the first and last time you have said this, if you say anything wrong about my sister again, I will pull your ears and hand you over. Understand?(Said while twisting his ear harshly and he was screaming but not in serious way)

Jungkook : ahhhh! I will never say this again after today..

He convinces her in a very loving way and then she leaves his ear and pulls his nose and signals him to watch Preeti's dance ahead and then Preeti starts dancing.

Preeti is sitting in front of Siya and Jimin and both of them are sitting on the sofa and watching her dance with a smile, then she starts dancing pointing towards Siya

She was neither dancing in a very energetic nor in a loud and explosive manner, she was just expressing her feelings with the song smoothly and at the end when she is taking a circle,
the hooks of her anklets get stuck against each other and she is about to lose her balance but before she touches the ground two safe arms catch her..

And everyone stood there immediately because there was light only on both of them and it was dark all around and when she opened her eyes she saw that Jungkook was looking at her..She was dancing, due to which her breathing became faster, her chest started moving up and down, she was holding him by the shoulder and was holding his shirt in her fist.

Jungkook : Are you okay?

Being concerned for her he asked her in a soft voice. Both their faces are quite close but not so much that their breaths collide with each other.But then she stands up holding his shirt and just nods her head in yes. She herself doesn't know what is happening to her that she is not able to make eye contact with him.

And then their cute moment gets ruined by the sound of applause which is the reason for Preeti's dance and then she looks around with a smile and then her eyes fall on her sister..

And she is so happy to see her that she quickly lifts her lehenga a little so that she does not fall and runs towards her sister and the tinkling sound of her anklets touches the strings of Jungkook's heart.That tinkling sound starts resonating in his ears like a sweet melody.