16

As soon as she walked away, the educated youths suddenly became excited.

"What's going on? Was it Zhao who reported the incident between Li and Liu yesterday?" Zhang Yuanyuan yelled after closing the door.

Liu Meiling still held her chest with a proud look, and there was still some hatred on her face: "It's really this ungrateful wolf. She used to eat and drink from me, but now she slanders me and even takes advantage of Li Qiu. She is really rude."

They couldn't see what Zhao Xiaoxiao was up to by reporting others for profit.

Wei Kangmei clicked his tongue twice: "I only knew that Zhao Zhiqing had bad behavior before, but I didn't expect her to be so bad. Bah, she has taken advantage of Li Zhiqing, but she stabbed her in the back."

"Maybe she is resentful that Li Zhiqing didn't want her to live with her." Yu Hongying said: "If it were me, I wouldn't agree either. Why would I let an ungrateful person live in the house I built with my own money?"

The male educated youths listened silently, only occasionally interrupting, and they couldn't speak up when talking about Zhao Xiaoxiao. After all, they were all men, and it would be embarrassing to say something about a girl behind her back, even if she was not a good girl.

"Fortunately, when Liu Zhiqing borrowed food from Li Zhiqing, she wrote an IOU. Otherwise, I don't know how to argue."

"Ah, she still reported it with her real name. Does she think she didn't wrongly accuse Li Zhiqing and Liu Zhiqing, or does she want to go to jail?" Li Zhiqing is in such a good condition, why does he need to speculate?

Liu Meiling pulled her lips and said nothing after hearing this. She didn't expect that Li Qiu asked her to write a fake IOU just in case, but it would actually come in handy. But this Zhao Xiaoxiao is also disgusting enough. She stared at other people's cabinets and bowls for no reason. If she said she was hungry or poor, who else in their Zhiqingyuan would be like this except Li Qiu? But she is so dirty and disgusting! Now she has lost her plan and is now shooting herself in the foot. Don't blame her for being unkind.

"At that time, I borrowed food from Li Zhiqing and wrote an IOU. She probably saw me bringing food back and thought I bought it."

"I don't know what Zhao Zhiqing will think." Xi Ran said in a low voice. He didn't sympathize with her, but just felt sorry for her. When they first came together, he thought Zhao Zhiqing was a shy person like him. Who knew she was a beautiful snake? It's okay for her to not ask when she saw something wrong, but she reported it directly. It's really pitiful that there must be something hateful about a pitiful person.

"What else can I do? I was sentenced to labor reform." Hu Weiguo thought of the people he met yesterday and couldn't help but say, "You saw the people who came to see Li Zhiqing yesterday. It was obvious that they wanted to take care of Li Zhiqing. How could they put a □□ next to Li Zhiqing?"

It's just a pity. He is obviously a big cadre, but I didn't get involved.

There was such a commotion in the Youth House, and even Zhao Xiaoxiao was taken away by the police from the police station. It didn't take long for the matter to be reported to the team leader. The team leader and the secretary came to ask people what happened in person.

After several educated youths told the story to the team leader, he smoked his pipe in silence. The two team leaders were silent for a while. After a long while, the team leader sighed and said, "How can this kid be so evil?" He didn't even know that there was a report. Did Secretary Li not tell them the truth yesterday because he didn't want to make a big fuss? But even if they didn't make a big fuss, the people who should be punished would still be punished. He thought that if Zhao Zhiqing was taken away today, he would not be as lucky as Xiao Li Zhiqing and Liu Zhiqing.