33

The next day after handing over the public rations, the team began to distribute wheat. This kind of fine grain was usually distributed to only keep some for themselves and exchange the rest for coarse grain. Fine grain can be exchanged for coarse grain to exchange for more and last longer.

Most of the educated youth also exchanged some of their own grain to eat sweet potatoes and corn. When the sweet potatoes and corn were delivered, the team would distribute more grain.

A few days after the grain was distributed, Lu Zhan and Shangguan Jin drove over, and brought a male soldier that Li Qiu didn't know.

"Qiu Qiu, come and see your car."

After getting out of the car, Lu Zhan waved to Li Qiu who ran out.

Li Qiu's eyes lit up and she ran towards him, stopping in front of them: "Hello, cousin." She looked at another unfamiliar soldier and then at Lu Zhan.

"This is Han Wangguo."

Li Qiu knew who it was instantly, and she greeted Han Wangguo: "Hello, cousin-in-law."

Shangguan Jin: "..."

Han Wangguo: "..."

The air suddenly became quiet, and the tips of Shangguan Jin and Han Wangguo's ears turned red.

Li Qiu: "..."

It felt a little wrong.

"Comrade Li, I'm not yet." Han Wangguo replied, he obviously liked Li Qiu's title but didn't acknowledge it because it was not appropriate.

Now is not the future, it seems that cousin Shangguan is not unattractive to him.

Li Qiu glanced at Lu Zhan, who narrowed his peach blossom eyes and looked teasing, winking at her. She understood what he meant in an instant, but she didn't know why the two of them, the king of Xiang and the goddess of Xiang, hadn't been together yet.

She glanced at Shangguan Jin, whose cheeks were red, and then smiled at Han Wangguo: "It's you anyway, sooner or later."

"Qiuqiu is right." Lu Zhan hooked Han Wangguo's shoulder and led him away: "Your three brothers all have children, you have to work harder, otherwise Aiguo will also talk about dating."

"I tell you, a virtuous woman is afraid of a clinging man. My sister is as sultry as you. If you want to pursue my sister, you must be shameless first."

Shangguan Jin: "..."

Li Qiu: "..."

Lu Zhan will be beaten to death when he returns.

After returning to the camp, Lu Zhan was punished by Shangguan Jin to carry a heavy load and cross-country for 20 kilometers. This is a story for another time. At this moment, Li Qiu looked at Shangguan Jin's embarrassed and annoyed look. She didn't know whether she should pretend not to see or hear anything.

Fortunately, Shangguan cousin had a strong psychological endurance. After taking two deep breaths, the blush on her face came down and she acted like nothing happened: "Qiuqiu, come and help me move the things in."

"Oh, okay." Li Qiu followed happily. It was not that she was too scared, but that Shangguan cousin was really cool and handsome, making people want to obey orders. From the first time she saw Shangguan cousin, she unilaterally decided that this was her goddess.

This time, Lu Zhan brought a lot of things, including a chicken that hadn't been slaughtered yet, two fish, a large piece of meat, a lot of fruits, grains, and cakes, as well as two beautiful bras, a tweed coat, and a pair of small leather shoes.