34

At noon, Li Qiu cooked, and Lu Zhan helped. He drove cousin Shangguan and Han Wangguo aside to have tea and talk so that they would not disturb the "world of two" between him and Li Qiu.

"Won't cousin Shangguan be unhappy if you do this?" Li Qiu asked Lu Zhan as they said they were going out for a walk and then walked away together. Even a brother would not be so mean to his sister.

The latter laughed unruly: "I'm giving them a legitimate opportunity to create, otherwise they would never get together. I don't believe you didn't see that my sister likes Han Wangguo."

"I saw it, I think they like each other, why aren't they together?" She thought that cousin Shangguan was not the kind of person who cared about family background, and the two of them were almost the same age and were on the same team, so it should be a natural thing.

Lu Zhan helped cut vegetables, chopping with the knife on the cutting board: "Wang Guo has talked to my sister several times, but my sister didn't respond. Every time I mentioned it to her, my sister felt very strange. I always felt that she wanted to be with Wang Guo, but it seemed that she couldn't be the same for some reason. There is no prejudice against family background in our family. I don't understand why my sister is doing this."

"Only Wang Guo is honest. He has liked my sister since he saw her at the age of sixteen, and even chased her to our place. We are different from others and it is quite difficult to get in. Wang Guo is really capable and determined." Lu Zhan put the cut vegetables into the plate: "If it were someone else, I guess I'll give up looking for someone else. Wangguo has good conditions. Although he has an older brother and a younger brother, his parents treat all five sons equally. His parents are also cadres in the district system. "

"Do many people like Han Wangguo?" Li Qiu poured the vegetables into the pot and stir-fried them: "But it's true, he looks energetic and handsome, It's normal for someone to like her with a bright future."

Lu Zhan frowned when he heard Li Qiu praising Han Wangguo: "You are not allowed to like him."

"I know that Han Wangguo is your cousin's husband, I won't steal his love for him." Cousin Shangguan is her goddess, how could she do such an annoying thing? And seeing that Han Wangguo is so cold, he only shows a little tenderness when he looks at Cousin Shangguan, she knows that Han Wangguo really likes Cousin Shangguan.

It doesn't matter that he is an iceberg cold man, it's enough to warm up Cousin Shangguan alone, it's better than central air conditioning.

Lu Zhan frowned again. He didn't mean that, but the result was good anyway, so he didn't say anything more, to avoid saying a few more words to make this dull guy realize that he liked someone else, which would make him depressed to death.

Li Qiu used her supernatural power to send the cooking fumes out, and there was no smell in the house. She took the fried potato shreds out of the pot and then brushed the pot to start cooking the next dish. She gossiped with Lu Zhan: "Han Wangguo has five sons, no sisters?"

"No, three older brothers and one younger brother, he is the fourth." Lu Zhan thought for a while: "If I remember correctly, the order of the names seems to be Baoguo, Weiguo, Jianguo, Wangguo, Aiguo."

Li Qiu paused while cooking.

Why do these names sound so familiar to her? She seems to have seen them somewhere before.

"My sister was seriously injured and almost died. Later, she recovered at Wang Guo's house and rested for almost a year. At that time, Uncle Han was training Wang Guo. My sister saw it and prescribed a medicinal bath for Wang Guo to cooperate with his training. She also cured Uncle Han's old injuries." Lu Zhan handed Li Qiu a plate: "I didn't expect Wang Guo to have feelings for my sister. Tsk, I treat him as a brother. , he actually wants to be my brother-in-law. "