48

--This time, a serious epidemic broke out in Qingshan County. Thanks to Ms. Li's help, she donated tens of thousands of materials and 300 million yuan in funds to Qingshan County to build an epidemic treatment hospital. Ms. Li's Jingyuan Group also funded Qingshan County many times. We specially invited Ms. Li here today to let her talk about why she made such a decision at that time.

--In fact, Qingshan County has a different meaning to me. The place where I went to the countryside was the Unity Brigade of Qingshan County, and I also met my wife there. Qingshan County has a different friendship for me. This time, Qingshan County is undergoing a test, and I, a "former Qingshan County" person, cannot stand idly by. If Qingshan County can overcome the difficulties because of our help, I will be very happy with the decision I made. I believe that the general public should have the same idea as me.

Standing firm, Li Jing did not relax: She is worthy of being our richest man, the granddaughter of our old Li, and her ideological awareness is high.

I want Jingjing: Give us Jingjing a call.

Jingjing is my goddess: To be honest, Ms. Li and Mr. Xu are really role models for us Xia people. Look at what they have done. Because the places where they went to the countryside were hit by disasters, they donated money and materials generously. There were so many people who went to Qingshan County to go to the countryside. I wonder who can be as selfless as Ms. Li.

Selfless dedication to a black turtle bastard, Li Qiu was so angry that she almost exploded on the spot. She knew that Li Qiu was not a good person, and she was not as simple as described in the book, but she did not expect that she would be so cruel and directly disregard the lives of so many people.

The book gave an astonishing number of people in the whole county.

Li Qiu thought that she was not a good person, but she never had any idea of ​​a newspaper. Even though she was betrayed in the Lu War, she still walked the path of her previous life, and did not make herself a person she hated because of her previous experiences.

After thousands of sails, they did not forget their original intentions.

But Jiang Jing, enjoying all the flowers, applause, and the convenience brought by her status, finally chose to do nothing for her own selfish desires, and even heavily favored her after the outbreak of the epidemic in Qingshan County. Netizens were crazy about her and banged their heads against the wall for her. They didn't know that if Jiang Jing was willing to speak out and report this matter, she might only lose the property, but after reporting it, the epidemic in Qingshan County might not have happened at all.

So many people...

For the first time, Li Qiu felt the sadness of being a character in a book. The author wrote or tapped the computer, and the lives and deaths of so many people were so simple. After entering the book, she realized that everyone's life is not so simple that you can see the end at a glance.

If everyone in the book has a meaning of existence, then Li Qiu is the cannon fodder in this book who gives the heroine Jiang Jing a golden finger, Lu Zhan is a passerby in the memory, Shi Xiaolian is the vicious female supporting role who promotes the relationship between Jiang Jing and Xu Yuan, and the people of Qingshan County are stepping stones for Jiang Jing to become famous.

Did the author know that the golden finger he left for Jiang Jing when he was writing the book contained such a big secret?

Maybe he knew, maybe he didn't.

Leaving the framework of the novel and entering the world in the book, everyone's fate is different. No one wants to be anyone's chess piece, and the author may no longer be the chess player.