52

Lu Zhan came early in the morning on New Year's Eve, carrying a lot of things in his hands. As soon as he entered the door, he saw Li Qiu brushing his teeth.

Li Qiu looked up at him with the toothbrush in his mouth, then lowered his head to continue brushing his teeth.

Lu Zhan: "......"

He put the things in Li Qiu's room and touched his face. It was not disfigured. Then he went to Li Qiu's mirror and looked at it. He was still so handsome.

This is not right, Jin'er, he is still so handsome, why is Li Qiu's reaction so cold now? Isn't her eyes always "Israel" when she looks at people?

Could it be that she has another dog now?

Lu Zhan leaned against the door frame with his arms around his chest, silently watching Li Qiu who was washing up. He counted the people Li Qiu had met recently. It was not that he was narcissistic, but he felt that no one could be more handsome than him.

"What are you doing standing here stupidly?"

Look at her, she had never spoken to him like this before.

Lu Zhan narrowed his peach blossom eyes dangerously, and felt a sense of crisis for the first time.

He always knew that Li Qiu only trusted him after coming here, and was not polite to others. When he said that the relationship between the two was an engaged couple, Li Qiu did not think about refusing and breaking off the engagement. He thought that Li Qiu also liked him, so she tacitly accepted the relationship between the two. Today, it seems that this is not the case.

"What do you want to eat in the morning? I'm a little hungry. I came here without breakfast just to see you."

Li Qiu looked at Lu Zhan in surprise, and said hesitantly: "Why are you so coquettish today?"

"Coquettish?" Lu Zhan was unhappy: "How am I coquettish?"

"Like a peacock spreading its tail." Li Qiu answered while picking up the brined pork and putting it in a basin, and then took out a pot to steam dumplings: "What kind of dumplings do you want? Meat or shrimp?"

He didn't want to eat it now.

Lu Zhan was silent. Even though he was a straight man, he was still immersed in the blow of Li Qiu's "coquettish" and "peacock spreading its tail" and hadn't recovered yet.

He couldn't help but touch his face again. Was he really angry?

No, he wasn't.

Li Qiu waited for a while but didn't hear his answer, so she steamed both. After the dumplings were steamed, she took out a few cloves of garlic, peeled them, mashed them into paste, and used them to dip the dumplings.

Lu Zhan looked at it for a while and came over again: "Don't you have chili peppers?"

Li Qiu brought out the noodles that had been proofed.

Lu Zhan: "It's the real man's chili pepper. It tastes good when chopped up and dipped in dumplings."

Li Qiu put the noodles in and took out the fillings.

Lu Zhan: "We need some vinegar."

Li Qiu started kneading the dough.

"Let me do it." Lu Zhan held Li Qiu's shoulders and pushed her away, then stared at Li Qiu with his peach blossom eyes: "What did I do wrong? You ignore me? Even if you sentence me to death, there must be a reason."

Li Qiu sighed: "Do you have a girl you like?"

"Hey." Lu Zhan laughed: "I haven't told you whether you have a crush on another man. I came to you early in the morning, but you still doubted me. Dou E is not as wronged as me."