54

During the Chinese New Year, the old educated youth had a holiday. Although Li Qiu and her friends who had been here for less than a year could not go back to visit their families, they still had a holiday. Apart from a visit to Lu Zhan, she spent the rest of her time between the educated youth home and the mushroom factory.

Since she had promised Lu Zhan that she would consider getting married early and joining the army, she really considered Lu Zhan's proposal. In fact, apart from the fact that she was too young, getting married to Lu Zhan early and joining the army was actually a good choice.

There were two little people fighting in Li Qiu's heart. One little person supported Lu Zhan, and the other little person said that she was only seventeen and got married, and Lu Zhan was simply a beast.

She and Lu Zhan both traveled back in time. In the future, the legal age for marriage is 22 for men and 20 for women. She is only 17 now, which means she is a high school student in the future.

Li Qiu's eyes wandered for a moment, feeling a little guilty. She would never admit that she had been coveting Lu Zhan for a long time. After all, Lu Zhan looked good in both his lives, with long legs, narrow waist, broad shoulders, and a slim figure when dressed and muscular when undressed. He also had eight abdominal muscles. He was not bad looking and had a good personality. It was inevitable that Li Qiu would be moved after being with him for so many years. It was just that they were both in trouble before, and she was really embarrassed to tell Lu Zhan about being together and dating. She really didn't feel like it. Besides, she didn't know when her life would end, so she couldn't say whether it would delay others or not, but there was really no need for it.

But everything is different now!

There are no zombies or apocalypse in this world, and she and Lu Zhan are not locked up in the research institute. She and Lu Zhan even have good identities. Not only are their families old friends, but they are also engaged couples!

Maybe she is so pitiful that even God can't stand it. After all, there are not many people like her who love a person, are serious and sincere, and stay faithful to one person forever.

Li Qiu rubbed her palms and slapped the table: "Married."

**

The old educated youths had returned one after another before the eighth day of the first lunar month. On the ninth day of the first lunar month, Li Qiu found Jiang Yue and told him about the paper mill. Unexpectedly, as soon as she finished speaking, the usually calm elder brother's eyes turned red with excitement: "Li educated youth, if this is done, such a great credit must also be yours."

Liberating himself from the fields was something he had considered a long time ago, but there was no sideline in the team. The only person who raised pigs was a woman who knew how to raise pigs, and they had no use for these educated youths. When Li Qiu wanted to grow mushrooms, they were also tempted, but the mushroom factory didn't need young people like them except for the beginning. Ordinary old people and children could do the job well, and the team wouldn't waste their efforts.

Originally, he thought that he might spend his whole life facing the earth, but he didn't expect that Li Qiu would give him such a big surprise.

Li Qiu smiled and said, "I just said something." She had thought about running a paper mill a long time ago. She knew that Jiang Yue knew the principle of papermaking and could make ordinary straw paper. Selfishly, she was still willing to let Jiang Yue be a technician in the paper mill.

"I'm just mentioning it. Whether it can be done or not depends on the approval of the team. You can write a charter first, and then go to the team secretary and team leader. If it's suitable, it will definitely be done."