61

Lu Zhan came to pick up Li Qiu early in the morning. They were going to catch the train in a hurry.

Li Qiu put the prepared luggage on the back seat of the car, sat in the passenger seat, and fastened the seat belt: "Have you had breakfast?"

"No, I came here early in the morning, didn't I expect you to fill my stomach?" Lu Zhan smiled, selectively ignoring the fact that he had breakfast before going out.

Li Qiu glanced at him, knew what he was up to, and didn't expose him. He took out a plate of dumplings from the space and used chopsticks to pick them up for him to eat. Lu Zhan's smile became even more brilliant. He didn't look away, opened his mouth wide to receive the dumplings, and praised Li Qiu's cooking skills while eating.

"Drive carefully." She dared to do this because there were few people on the road so early in the morning. If it were in the future, she would choose to switch places with Lu Zhan directly.

Lu Zhan smiled: "Well, this shrimp tastes good, another one."

"Let's buy some seafood at the sea market, and make it into sauce or dry it." Li Qiu obediently picked up a shrimp dumpling for him and stuffed it into Lu Zhan's mouth: "We also need to exchange the gold bars for money."

"How much gold, jewelry and antiques have you hoarded?"

Li Qiu thought of the pile of things in the space and raised her chin: "A lot, but I can have more."

Lu Zhan understood what she meant, he smiled: "I know a few places, let's go and have a look together." Anyway, it's all a bargain for those people, it's better to be a bargain for himself and Li Qiu.

"You even know this?"

"My sister told me." Lu Zhan was still smiling, but he dropped a bomb while talking.

Li Qiu was shocked: "Cousin Shangguan..."

"Don't worry." Lu Zhan gave her a reassuring look: "Give me another one, with pork and scallion filling."

Reassured? How could she be reassured? If she didn't know a little about cousin Shangguan, Li Qiu would have exploded. Her trump card was exposed.

She glanced at Lu Zhan who didn't take it seriously, and then took a deep breath to suppress the fear: "Does cousin Shangguan know everything?"

"I can guess a little bit. Anyway, we have the same ideas and interests, and there is nothing else." He was also shocked when cousin Shangguan told him at first, but later he found that there was no conflict of interest between the two parties, and cousin Shangguan still had the same attitude towards him, then he understood. Whether he occupied the body of the original body or not was not important to cousin Shangguan, what was important was that the body of the original body was still alive.

"My sister's meaning is very simple. Just get along with each other as before. You don't have to think too much." Lu Zhan reached out and rubbed Li Qiu's head: "One more, let's have leeks and eggs."

Li Qiu was so frightened that all the complicated things were ruined by Lu Zhan's request for dumplings. She fed the remaining dumplings to Lu Zhan, put away the plate and chopsticks, and leaned against the backrest of the car: "Okay."

Shangguan cousin has never cheated her, and she believes in Lu Zhan. Since Lu Zhan said there is no problem, she believes it.

**

Lu Zhan is a good driver. The two of them arrived at the train station quickly. He handed the car to the guards waiting there, carried the luggage himself, pulled Li Qiu's sleeve and led her to the waiting room.