73

Li Qiu had a very fulfilling life these past few days. Lu Zhan led the team to the military exercise and would not come back. She could spend her life however she wanted. She did not have to worry about having another person lying in bed at night, and she did not have to be caught by Lu Zhan and kept awake late at night.

During the day, she took care of the vegetables in the field. Lu Zhan planted fewer varieties of vegetables. After Li Qiu came, she planted the ones that she and Lu Zhan loved to eat but were not planted at home, and she also cleared a small piece of land to plant strawberries.

If you don't pay attention to strawberries and let them grow wildly, they will slowly crawl all over the ground like an alien invasion. In order to avoid this situation, Li Qiu also used her supernatural power to surround the strawberry field with adobe.

The vegetables in the space can also be taken out and eaten, but in order to conceal his presence, Li Qiu still used his wood-related ability to slightly accelerate the growth of those planted in the vegetable garden, but not too much, so that when others see it, they can only say that they have carefully taken care of it and fertilized it.

Their yard is not small. Lu Zhan started to store soil to grow vegetables at the beginning. Li Qiu only divided the soil into huts, and put the cucumbers and loofahs on the trellises. Tomatoes and eggplants also need to be propped up with sticks, otherwise the branches will be broken if there are too many fruits hanging.

A small hut is dedicated to growing leeks, garlic, green onions, and ginger. If nothing unexpected happens, they will not be moved casually in the future.

Along the wall of the yard, there are cucumbers, long beans, loofahs, gourds, zucchini, and green beans. Except for cucumbers, long beans, and green beans, which are planted more, the others are planted in pairs.

Eggplant and pepper are the most planted vegetables, and the two vegetables occupy the largest plot of land. The rest are pumpkins, winter melons, water spinach, red amaranth, tomatoes, and chickpeas. Li Qiu likes chickpeas to be tender, so she picks the roots and stir-fries the whole thing. She doesn't like it when it's old, so there is a small plot of land dedicated to growing chickpeas.

When she is not growing vegetables, she can read books or go to the space to take care of the land, fruit trees, chickens, ducks, etc. in the space. The space is her home, and it is very convenient to use supernatural powers to take care of the space. When she is tired, she can also soak in the hot spring to rest.

As for cooking, she was spoiled by Lu Zhan, and she didn't really want to cook alone, so she ate glutinous rice balls, hot pot, instant noodles, buns, steamed buns, and dumplings for several days when Lu Zhan was away. If it weren't for her healing ability, she might have several acnes on her face in less than two days.

She didn't go out much, one because she would become cold and unwilling to interact with strangers as soon as she met others, and the other because she didn't want to go out and see others gossiping about their own families. Although she usually turned a blind eye to gossip, she still wanted to roll up her sleeves and fight back when faced with such shameless people.

On the third day after Lu Zhan left, Li Qiu drove to the county. Before she moved here, she told Shi Nier and Liu Meiling to have dinner with them, but when Tianlu Zhan came to pick her up, they were unwilling to come with her, so Li Qiu had to make an appointment with them to have a meal at the state-owned hotel in the county.

Today was exactly the time they agreed on.

She drove all the way to the state-owned hotel, and Shi Nier and the educated youths just arrived, and both sides were in a hurry.