78

After hearing the call from the military district, the people from the county hospital came very quickly. Xiao Huaiyun was still crying and making a fuss and was unwilling to leave. He was not calm and self-sustaining as described in the book. In the end, he was forcibly taken away after being injected with a sedative.

Wen Renyu and Xu Xiaoran watched a big show and waved goodbye to a few people happily. After they came, they not only saw Li Qiu, the daughter of the Li family who was just found by Lu Zhan, but also watched two big shows in a row and had a competition with the special operations company. Although they lost, they learned a lot of experience. It can be said that the gains were still very great.

In fact, they all knew that in terms of real performance, they could not compare with the special operations company, but the special operations company had selected all the good seedlings, and they could only pick the tallest ones from the short ones. Not only were there some differences in the ability of the team members, but also the ability of the team leader.

"After watching the jokes of Shangguan Jin and Lu Zhan, this year may not be easy." Wen Renyu sat in the car with a melancholy expression, but his tone was very annoying. He said something unpleasant, but he was in a very happy mood.

It's not that serious to say that he has any hatred or jealousy towards Shangguan Cousin and Lu Zhan. He is a few years older than Shangguan Cousin and Lu Zhan. Before Shangguan Cousin and Lu Zhan grew up, he was still the best in the eyes of those old revolutionaries, and he was the child of other people's families. When Shangguan Cousin and Lu Zhan were a little older, he found that he had become the one who was compared to others. At first, he was also unwilling to accept it, but later he found that he couldn't even compare with Lu Zhan, let alone Shangguan Cousin. Slowly, he got used to it, but he still liked to argue with Shangguan Cousin and Lu Zhan, and liked to watch their faces change and their jokes.

Although he doesn't hate them or envy them, can he not feel a little unbalanced occasionally and then find confidence from them? However, there are really few jokes about cousin Shangguan and Lu Zhan. The previous incident of the Li and Jiang families exchanging children showed that Lu Zhan's previous fiancées were all wild goods, but after all, it also involved the Li family, so this joke is not something that can be seen casually. Now that he has the opportunity, can't he take the opportunity to see enough? He must laugh enough.

As Xu Xiaoran, who also watched the two scenes and was also pressured by his cousin Shangguan and Lu Zhan, he was much calmer: "Give up, judging from Li Qiu's situation at that time, she didn't care what others said about her at all, and Lu Zhan doted on her so much, and she was the only child of the Li family, and who knows who will laugh at whom in the future."

He leaned back and folded his hands behind his head: "Actually, I think Li Qiu is quite fresh like this, he knows when to advance and retreat, he is not arrogant and domineering, but he is not timid either, he is much better than the original one."

"Like dragons, like phoenixes, how can a child born by a mouse be compared to the real Li "I can see it. Before, we thought we could see the excitement between Shangguan Jin and Han Wangguo, but we watched helplessly as that lunatic named Xiao pushed Shangguan Jin to Han Wangguo. Han Wangguo pursued Shangguan Jin for so long, but Shangguan Jin didn't agree. This time, Han Wangguo got the advantage and can wait for the clouds to clear and see the moon. "

He also leaned down. To him, he really thought Xiao Huaiyun was a lunatic as Li Qiu said. Otherwise, how could he tell a classmate he didn't know about their friendship and asked Han Wangguo to marry her. Soldiers have to go through a political review before joining the army, especially Han Wangguo, who is the third in command of the special operations company. The elite soldiers have to be re-examined several times. Since the higher-ups have not found out whether Han Wangguo has any friendship with bad elements like Xiao Huaiyun, and Xiao Huaiyun is still making a fuss, it should be that the family changes have caused him to become mentally disturbed.