87

Time flies to the end of the year, and Lu Zhan is getting busier and busier. In addition to going to school, he and his cousin Shangguan have to train the team they brought over.

On December 7, □□ held a meeting.

On December 8, the decision and order for the self-defense counterattack against Vietnam were issued.

Since Vietnam and the Soviet Union signed a friendly agreement in September, Vietnam has obtained powerful military equipment and repeatedly provoked our border, causing casualties in our territory. The people had to hide in caves, and agricultural production dropped sharply.

At the end of December, our field army began to gather at the border.

Lu Zhan and his cousin Shangguan received an order to take the special operations company to the border.

**

The family has been particularly silent these days, Li Qiu took a special leave to come back and help Lu Zhan pack up. The twins seemed to know something, and they didn't quarrel every day. Wherever Lu Zhan went, they followed him, and when Lu Zhan stopped, they raised their heads and looked at him eagerly.

Grandpa Lu knew the news earlier than Lu Zhan, and he was even the one who advocated that the special operations company go to the border as a mission team to infiltrate Vietnam to play the role of their special operations company. The special operations company is top-notch in both team combat capabilities and individual combat capabilities. When the country is in trouble, they should go to the front line.

To be honest, he was reluctant, but their territory could not be lost, and the dignity of the country could not be violated. As a grandfather, he was proud of Lu Zhan.

Li Qiu also had some understanding of this battle from history books. She did not say anything to let Lu Zhan withdraw from the mission, but quietly prepared a lot of life-saving pills made of century-old ginseng and healing power, and anti-inflammatory drugs with healing power.

"Don't worry, I will come back safely." After the twins fell asleep at night, Lu Zhan hugged Li Qiu and whispered to comfort her: "You also know that this battle will not last long, and they will not be able to make a difference."

Li Qiu leaned against him and was very silent.

"I will be back soon. I will make tanks out of bullet shells for the two kids. Then we will go hiking and eat roast duck." Lu Zhan lowered his head and kissed Li Qiu's forehead: "I am so powerful and I have superpowers. You must believe me."

"I also know that the war will not last long. I also know that you are very powerful, but I just can't get motivated." Li Qiu's voice was a little low. She rubbed her face: "I believe you. Don't worry about it. I will take good care of the children and visit grandpa and grandma regularly. We will wait for you to come back at home."

Lu Zhan smiled, his peach blossom eyes narrowed, he turned over and pressed Li Qiu under him, his voice was deep and powerful: "Qiuqiu--"

Li Qiu: "..."

I am being sentimental with you, and you are just thinking about this!

**

The next morning, Li Qiu woke up the twins who were sleeping soundly and helped them wash and dress: "Deng Deng Bao Bao, Daddy is going on a business trip, get up and see him off."

Li Deng Deng rubbed his sleepy eyes while Li Qiu brushed his teeth and washed his face. Lu Bao Bao supported Li Qiu's legs and stood shakily. Li Qiu looked at the listless appearance of his two sons, and thought of Lu Zhan who was brushing his teeth outside. He hardened his heart and soaked the towel in cold water, then squeezed it dry and covered Li Deng Deng's face. Li Deng Deng shivered from the cold and woke up.