38

After entering the courtyard gate, Su Yaoyun thought about it and wanted to chase after Song Zhen to talk, but was called back by Su Cheng who suddenly turned back.

  Su Cheng's eyes met Song Zhen's not far away, and the two men's eyes suddenly crackled like electric sparks.

Su Cheng didn't care about Song Zhen's look. He sneered and slowly closed the yard door.

  Little guy, these are just the tricks he used up in the past. How can you, Song Zhen, easily coax such a good sister into your heart's content?

  Su Yaoyun had no choice but to go into the house obediently, but he was a little distracted.

  She understood the hidden meaning of Song Zhen's words, and for the first time she had different ideas about marriage, family and responsibility.

  To be honest, she had never thought about getting married before, after all, marriage is not as happy as love. But after listening to Song Zhen's words today, and thinking about how Su Cheng and Shen Yu get along, maybe marriage is not as terrible as she thought?

  But there is another voice in my heart saying that marriage is a besieged city, people outside want to get in, and people inside want to get out. We have known each other for less than half a year and have been together for less than two months, so there is no need to think that far ahead for the time being.

  Shen Yu had just put the sleeping Su Yingying on the bed when he saw Su Yaoyun standing at the door with a confused look on his face. He asked curiously, "What's wrong? Didn't we just accomplish something big tonight?"

  Su Yaoyun just wanted to find someone to ask for advice, but just as he was about to open his mouth, he saw Su Cheng walk in. He quickly pulled Shen Yu into his room, leaving Su Cheng with a puzzled look on his face.

  Su Yaoyun met Shen Yu's curious eyes, rubbed her hands, and asked curiously: "Sister-in-law, how long did you and my brother know each other before you got married?"

  Shen Yu was still wondering what big problem was bothering his sister-in-law. When he heard this, he understood, "Song Zhen wants to marry you?"

  Su Yaoyun began to feel a little embarrassed by her teasing look. With a red face, he bit his lower lip with his pearly teeth and nodded.

  Shen Yu smiled and said, "Your brother and I were introduced by someone. We were attracted to each other, so he reported to his superiors and got married. It probably took about two or three months. The way our generation married is still traditional and fast, so it's not surprising that Song Zhen has this idea now."

  She paused again and said, "But everything depends on your own ideas. Just let it go and follow your inner thoughts. Don't think too much."

  He squeezed Su Yaoyun's shoulders affectionately again, "Marriage is very important to us women, so what's wrong with being a little entangled when facing major life decisions? Don't feel any pressure."

  After listening to Shen Yu's words, Su Yaoyun nodded thoughtfully.

  Shen Yu did not interrupt her thinking and turned around and walked out of the room. However, what she did not tell Su Yaoyun was that Song Zhen probably saw that she had no intention of getting married for the time being, and was preparing to test Su Yaoyun's attitude little by little, or slowly break through her defenses.

  The reason why I don’t intend to tell you is simple. I just hope Yaoyun can think things through before getting married.

  …