51-55

Chapter 51 Took the watch and hot pot from Yang Wenqing's space

Lin Shanshan ate eggs, drank hot milk, and took Wangdi to Yang's house to find Yang Wenqing.

According to the memory of the previous life, Yang Wenqing bribed Zhu Shengli with the refined rice and white flour in her space, and she never had to go to the fields.

I'm going to be lazy at home today.

When I arrived at Yang's house, I heard Yang Wenqing and Huang Daren arguing inside. It seems that the bribe was quite a lot, and Huang Daren didn't go to the fields.

All she heard was Yang Wenqing's stern voice: "Huang Daren, are you still a man? You can't carry anything on your shoulders or lift anything with your hands? You won't go to earn work points even if I ask you to."

Huang Daren was not willing to be outdone, and regardless of his image as an educated young man, he cursed: "You have everything in your space, why should I go to earn work points? You're exhausting me so much that you can find other men?"

Lin Shanshan didn't want to listen to their quarrel and prepared to make a quick decision.

She hurriedly took out the Shennong space, opened her palms, and silently said in her heart: "I want the electronic watch, hot pot base, and small fat beef, small fat sheep tripe, shrimp slippery fish fillet, duck blood, duck intestines from Yang Wenqing's space..."

The palm of her hand was slightly hot, emitting a faint red light, which spread into the Yang family yard bit by bit.

Suddenly, Lin Shanshan felt a sharp pain in her palm, as if she was being pulled by another force, and was faintly at a disadvantage.

At the critical moment, Lin Shanshan concentrated her energy and gathered all her strength in her palm. After a moment, the pulling feeling disappeared.

He scanned the space with his mental power, perfect.

A pair of couple watches, hot pot, side dishes, and pot bottom were all here, and there was even an induction cooker.

It was a pity that the induction cooker was too advanced and could not be used. He could only use the stove at home instead.

After "stealing" the enemy's things, Lin Shanshan felt relieved and took Wangdi back the same way, humming a song all the way.

"Fight? Fight! For the most humble dream, for the sobbing and roaring in the dark night..."

"Aunt, what are you singing? It sounds good. I want to learn it too!"

Lin Shanshan smiled. She learned this song when she was watching short videos in the underworld.

As expected, Eason Chan's "The Lone Warrior" is a hit song for kindergarten and elementary school students. She said, "Okay, you can learn it. Aunt will teach you to sing it!"

The two returned home singing and began to prepare the wok base and make hot pot.

They also cut a bunch of leeks in the vegetable garden and washed the cabbage that had been placed in the space before. So they had vegetarian dishes.

The bottom of the pot was fried and placed on the stove. The dishes were arranged neatly and the rice was cooked. We just had to wait for Gu Yiye and Gu Xiang to finish work and go home.

The aroma of the hot pot was very overbearing. Wangdi squatted beside it and drooled: "Aunt, what is this? It smells so good."

"This is called hot pot. I'll put some beef in it for Wangdi. Can you eat it first?"