61-65

Chapter 61 The yard is full of electrical appliances

At this point, Wang Xiangyang dared not say anything more.

Lin Shanshan took out a pen and paper and wrote a divorce agreement in a few words, mainly stating that Wang Xiangyang would not support Wangdi and Wangdi would not have to support Wang Xiangyang in the future.

There was not much property, and Gu Xiang only hoped to get out of the sea of ​​suffering as soon as possible. She did not ask them to share money and food. Besides, they had no food left.

There was not much to share.

Gu Yiye and Lin Shanshan thought that the family didn't lack that little food, so they didn't ask Wang Xiangyang for more.

After the agreement was written, Wang Xiangyang and Gu Xiang signed it respectively, and with the certificate of emotional breakdown issued by Li Meixiang, the two went to the commune to get a divorce certificate.

Gu Yiye was worried, and he also wanted to go to the commune to buy some chickens and ducklings to raise, so he followed them.

Lin Shanshan was on her period and was too lazy to run around, so she took Wangdi to rest at home.

Sometimes Gu Yiye would tell her a lot: "Eat some chocolate if you're hungry, don't cook, and wait for me to come back to cook. You sit in the living room to rest, or lie on the bed, and don't touch cold water."

Lin Shanshan agreed with a smile.

I didn't expect this rough guy to have the attributes of a husband, so virtuous.

Lin Shanshan really misunderstood Gu Yiye. He was a wolf outside, fierce and protective of food, and only so considerate in front of his young wife.

Lin Shanshan thought that he had to plant wheat in the evening, and now it was a good time to take a nap, so he took Wangdi to bed to rest.

Wang Xiangyang might really be afraid of going to jail, so he didn't dare to say much when he went to the commune, and he got the divorce certificate cleanly.

Gu Xiang cried with joy holding the divorce certificate, and said vigorously: "Thank you, little brother, and I have to thank your wife too."

Gu Yiye said: "Big sister, we are a family, so don't talk about each other. This is what we should do."

Gu Xiang was filled with tears: "Little brother, you know clearly that I am not your biological sister, but you are still so good to me and Wangdi, I..."

Gu Yiye said, "Sister, don't say that. Although we are not related by blood, I think you are much better than my biological mother who abandoned me after I was born. Don't think too much. Sister, I'll give you 10 yuan. Go buy some chickens and ducks. I'll go to the commune to make a phone call."

He gave Gu Xiang 10 yuan and rushed to the commune to make a phone call.

After the call was connected, Gu Yiye spoke nervously: "Brother Wei, what did my father-in-law and mother-in-law say? Did you bring the gift? Are they satisfied?"

Not knowing what the other party said, Gu Yiye relaxed a little and said: "Thank you, Brother Wei, we brothers will have a few drinks then."

After hanging up the phone, he met Gu Xiang who bought chickens and ducks, and met the old farmer who sold chickens last time. Gu Yiye bought an old hen to stew soup for Lin Shanshan.

Passing by the entrance of the health center, he saw Zhou Zhaodi being led inside by her mother, and he didn't know where she was going.

Gu Yiye was not a gossipy person, so he did not follow. He rode his bicycle and hurried home with Gu Xiang.