52

Su Yaoyun slept until noon before getting up. Because he lay down almost at dawn, his head still felt a little heavy.

  She wanted to go downstairs to wash up, but because her waist was so sore, she almost tripped and fell to the ground.

  With his hands on the bed, Su Yaoyun secretly thought about sending Song Zhen to sleep outside tonight.

  Song Zhen happened to open the door at this moment, and saw his wife's beautiful eyes looking at him sternly, and his steps hesitated.

  Then, with a strong desire to survive, he stepped forward to support Su Yaoyun and said softly, "Are you feeling comfortable anywhere? I'll take you to wash up first, and then you can lie down on the bed for a while."

  "I'll bring the food in a minute."

  Su Yaoyun was stunned for a moment, and said incredulously: "Don't you know how to cook?"

  Song Zhen grabbed her hand and kissed it, then chuckled, "I've been learning to cook some simple dishes from my mother recently. Today I simply cooked some meat porridge. I'll make you something delicious later."

  He really had no interest in the kitchen before, but after arriving at Su Ming's house, he discovered that all the men in the Su family knew how to cook. If they were entertaining guests or during holidays, the men would be the ones to cook.

  Therefore, he also had the idea of ​​learning how to cook, not asking for delicious dishes. Just learning something simple so that he can take care of Yaoyun if she is not feeling well in the future.

  Su Yaoyun looked at him in surprise again. She had seen Song Zhen often go into the kitchen during this period and thought he was there to help, but she didn't expect that he was also learning how to cook.

  The dissatisfaction she had originally felt towards Song Zhen due to her physical discomfort also dissipated. She wanted to be considerate of a man who was having sex for the first time.

  Song Zhen had been observing her expression quietly, and when he saw that her expression had eased a lot, he felt relieved.

  He knew that he had lost control last night and had lost his composure for a moment. So from the moment he entered the room and saw his wife's expression, he knew that he was going to be punished.

  Song Zhen scooped a spoonful of porridge and fed it to Su Yaoyun, asking, "How does it taste?"

  After chewing carefully, Su Yaoyun gave him a thumbs up. He had to say that Song Zhen's porridge was quite good and it seemed that he had put a lot of effort into it.

  Seeing her like this, Song Zhen also chuckled.

  If you want to capture a person's heart, you must capture his or her stomach. This sentence also applies to women.

  Because of their marriage, Su Yaoyun and Song Zhen got a few days off. But with nothing to do, Su Yaoyun took out his book and started learning English.

  When she married Song Zhen, Mr. Shen did not come to Province G due to transportation inconvenience, but he called to congratulate them.

  But I couldn't help but nag her to not give up learning English.

  Seeing her holding an English book and studying, Song Zhen came over and hugged her from behind.

  The man's hot breath sprayed over continuously, Su Yaoyun's body trembled, and goose bumps appeared on his neck.

  But in the end, he didn't push anyone away.

  Song Zhen had a smile in his eyes. He lowered his eyes to look at the dense red spots on her snow-white neck, his eyes were extremely dark.