53

The next day, when Song Zhen, Song Zhang and Su Cheng heard Tang Pengyi talking bitterly about his experience last night, their faces changed.

  Then they all said, "Mr. Tang, you should stay here from now on."

  Tang Pengyi hesitated for a moment, then said, "Their target is clearly me. If I were to stay here suddenly, I don't know what they would do. This would be even more dangerous."

  Then, with a determined look in his eyes as if he could join the party, he said in a sonorous and powerful voice: "Please believe me, I will definitely withstand these poisonous sugar-coated bullets!"

  After saying this, he walked out the door without waiting for the three people's reactions.

  Su Cheng looked at Song Zhang, what to do?

  Song Zhang sighed and waved his hands helplessly, "Let him be. He is right. The other party is keeping an eye on him. If we let him stay here, the other party will be forced into a corner.

  Who knows what he might do.”

  "Find an opportunity in a couple of days to have Tang Pengyi pretend to accidentally bring the information to her."

  Su Cheng thought that this would be enough time for Liu Chunxiang to relax her guard, so he nodded and said, "Then I'll call a few more people to protect Mr. Tang."

  The first thing Su Yaoyun did after her vacation was to go back to Sujia Village to see her pigs.

  There are still many things to pay attention to during the sow's pregnancy to delivery stage. If the sow is not raised well, it is easy to have miscarriage.

  However, before she went to see the pigs, she made a special stop by Su Ming's house to look for Su Da, who was in charge of all matters big and small in the pig-raising business.

  As soon as she entered the door, she heard that Suda had gone to cut grass for the pigs.

  Then Shen Yu pulled him into a room, and she asked him mysteriously, "Congratulations on joining the team of married people. How is Mr. Song?"

  Shen Yu's usually gentle and pretty face became rather vulgar. She couldn't help but understand and turned around to leave.

  Shen Yu quickly grabbed her and said with a teasing smile: "Don't be shy, your brother and I can do it, if not, you can just cook more leeks..."

  Su Yaoyun quickly covered her mouth. She really had no interest in her second brother's private life. But seeing Shen Yu's curious look, she said helplessly, "Okay, okay."

  Shen Yu laughed immediately and said slyly, "I said Song Zhen looks thin when dressed, but has flesh when undressed! This marriage that I tried so hard to promote is good, isn't it?"

  Su Yaoyun covered his face with his hands and looked around curiously at Su Yingying, who was lying on the bed with his big eyes open.

  Don't look at anything indecent, don't listen to anything indecent! I hope our lovely Yingying won't be led astray by her unreliable old mother!

  After a moment, Shen Yu took out a small box from the drawer and stuffed it into her arms, "You haven't planned to have children yet, right? This is a wedding gift for you, don't thank me too much!"

  Su Yaoyun opened the box suspiciously and found several condoms. He asked in surprise, "Where did these come from?"

  Condoms at this time are not disposable items, they need to be washed repeatedly, and to a certain extent, their safety performance needs to be improved.