Devoured 7

⚠️NSFW
⚠️non-consensual sex

That time had come. They will have skin to skin contact and make love. Gerina was getting Lusion ready as she bathed him with a tub filled with rose petals.

"I'm scared...what if it hurts."

Gerina sighed as she washed his back.

"Oh deary, you'll be okay. Though you are human so I can see why you'd be scared. Have trust in his majesty."

Lusion wanted this but couldn't help but feel hesitant.

"Alright well you finish up and call me when you're done."
Gerina walked out and sighed.

"Sire, you do realize once you mate with Luna he'll..."
Azrahel was waiting outside the bathroom as Gerina spoked.

"....he's human. I doubt it'll happen."

"But if it does..."
Azrahel hadn't given it much thought he just wanted to hold his mate.

"As I said, he's human. There's absolutely no chance that he'll be able to conceive a child."

"There is that myth about how a true born king can impregnate anyone."
Azrahel scoffed. He didn't want to think about that. In fact he hated kids and just the thought of Lusion being pregnant and having to share Lusion, doesn't quite sit right with him.

Lusion finished his bath as Gerina dressed him up with traditional clothing from their culture. It was thin see through material.

"Oh you look absolutely lovely."
Lusion looked in the mirror and he was shocked. He looked beautiful.

"Woah...I..I look as if I'm royalty."
Gerina chuckled.

"That's because you are."
Gerina then brought him to the bedroom as she sat him in the middle of the bed.

"Now, his majesty will be in rut. It can be scary specially since he's been waiting for you for so long. He might loose control and may not be able to hear you but.....oh dear I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you I just wanted to prepare you."

Lusion did start to feel shaken up.

"My responsibility has been fulfilled. Good luck, Luna," she stated as she made her way out of the room, leaving Lusion to his own thoughts in the dimly lit space, the soft glow from the moon being the only source of illumination.

On the other room, Azrahel tried to control himself even though his rut began to get stronger. His eyes glowed a bright yellow as he panted. He began to walk towards the bedroom Lusion was in. He could sense his scent which made his canine to grow. His heart was speeding 100 miles an hour as he kept getting closer and closer.

Azrahel opened the door as he scanned the bedroom. His eyes landed on Lusion which instantly made his cock twitch.

"Uh...umm..h-hello.."
Lusion didn't know what to do or if he should do anything.
Suddenly In a flash Azrahel was pinning down Lusion against the bed. His breathing was heavy and he was drooling. Lusion gasped at his sudden appearance as he looked at Azrahel.

Azrahel looked like a starving beast. His gaze went on his full lips down to his neck and thighs. Azrahel used his thick rough tongue to lick his sensitive chest.

"Ugh..! Nmmm..~"
Azrahel went down to his stomach and down in between his thighs as he took Lusion's dick and balls in his mouth.

"Aaah! Ugh! Y-You're tongue! Haa!"
He occasionally felt his sharp teeth lightly grace against his cock. He gripped the bed sheets tightly as he released inside his mouth. Azrahel gladly swallowed every last drop as licked him and then left bite marks all over his inner thigh.