59

Su Yaoyun seemed to be blind to the mockery in Yang Wen's eyes. Instead, he said to the old mayor, "Mayor, we need you to do justice for our village today."

The old mayor had just heard what Yang Wen said. Thinking about it again, why would he not understand why the two brothers tried every possible means to bring him to Sujia Village?

  They are trying to use themselves in every way possible to pave the way for their success.

  The old mayor sneered in his heart. He didn't care how you people below fought and quarreled.

  But if you dare to throw the abacus beads at his face, the fate of you two brothers will be in danger today.

  The old mayor pretended to be puzzled and asked, "Little girl, you are Su Ming's daughter, an expert who returned from H Province, right? But what are the things that some people here are not doing well?"

  Then he said in a loud voice: "If this is true, I will definitely punish him severely after I verify it!"

  When Yang Yi heard the old mayor's words, his eyebrows twitched. He glanced at Yang Wen secretly, and saw that his brother still looked calm, so he felt relieved.

  At this time, Yang Wen also said something that seemed to support but was actually threatening, "Yes, if there are indeed people here who have done something wrong, they must be caught and punished. However, we must also pay attention to evidence. If we wrongly accuse good people, we will also punish the rumormongers. Otherwise, if everyone speaks ill of others casually, the village will be in chaos."

  When Yang Wen said this, Su Ming and the old mayor looked at him frequently. How come they didn't realize that this man was so shameless?

  Yang Yi felt relieved again, as he believed his brother could find a way to solve this problem.

  Even the village chiefs of other villages, no matter how slow they reacted, knew that something was wrong and their hearts burst into a sharp explosion.

  They just want to see the pigs and don't want to be innocently involved in your fight and get hurt by mistake!

  So, some village heads, with a forced smile on their faces, suggested: "We have seen the pigs, so should we go to the next village? It will be a waste of time and it will be inconvenient for the mayor to go back."

  Immediately, a village chief echoed, "A Ming, once you have thoroughly investigated the situation in your village, write a note and hand it to the mayor, so that it will be easier for him to make a decision."

  Su Ming kept his eyes on his nose and his nose on his heart, not paying any attention to the fact that their eyelids were about to cramp.

  The old mayor did not respond, "It is better to do it today than to wait for another day. Let's solve the problem face to face today. Little girl, tell me what happened?"

  The old mayor looked at their wry smiles and snorted in his heart, "If I had known this would happen, why did I go there in the first place? You want to leave now? It's too late!"

  The village heads' plans to escape failed, and they all smiled awkwardly.

  Then, he glared at the brothers Yang Yi and Yang Wen who had dragged them into this makeshift troupe.

  You want to show off your skills, so you just treat us like monkeys, right? Show off what you can!

  Then they looked at the cute piglets in the pigsty, and everyone felt that the two brothers, who looked like human beings, looked particularly disgusting.