85

The Su family was in an uproar. They touched their ears and looked at the people around them to see if they had heard it wrong.

  How did they become twins, a boy and a girl?

  After hearing so many speculations in the village about the gender of Yaoyun's child, the Su family subconsciously thought that Su Yaoyun was pregnant with two girls.

  They were caught off guard by hearing that the baby was a rare pair of twins, a boy and a girl. They were so surprised that no one paid any attention to the nurse at the door for a while.

  The two nurses who got the chance to come out holding the twins were also stunned when they saw the look on everyone's faces.

  They have been working for a few years and have delivered many babies, but it is rare to see such beautiful babies at birth. Although the two babies still looked like wrinkled old men when they were born like most babies, the two nurses who have seen countless babies dared to guess that the two babies would definitely look outstanding in the future by looking at their eyebrows and eyes.

  Good-looking babies are rare, and good-looking twins are even rarer, so the two nurses rushed to take the chance to bring the babies out. They also hoped that they could get some good luck and give birth to twins or a good-looking baby in the future.

  But they came out excitedly holding the baby, but what was going on with the adults standing motionless outside the door? A man also rushed directly into the operating room through the door they opened, and the two nurses were a little confused.

  Did they not explain it clearly enough? Both nurses had a hint of suspicion in their eyes.

  Fortunately, Mr. Shen reacted quickly. Seeing that the nurses were a little overwhelmed, he immediately patted Su Ming on the shoulder and said, "Congratulations, Village Chief Su, you have two lovely grandchildren!"

  Su Ming immediately smiled so hard that his teeth were showing. He quickly walked to the nurse and looked at the child carefully.

  The other members of the Su family also reacted. They all gathered around the nurse, staring at the two babies with their eyes closed, and then they all smiled kindly at the same time.

  The two nurses breathed a sigh of relief when they saw this. That was right. They said that no one would not like such a cute baby.

  Then he enthusiastically told the Su family: "The one with the mole at the end of the eye is the younger sister, and the older brother's brow bone is wider than the younger sister's."

  After hearing what the nurse said, the Su family began to stare at the two children intently again.

  I found that although the two children look very similar, there are still some small differences, and they are quite recognizable.

  Kuai Kuai and Tiao Tiao also followed the adults to the hospital. Now they clung to the adults' legs and wanted to see their aunt's baby.

  Then I looked at the two little babies with red faces and wrinkled faces like monkeys...

  Su Yingying seemed to be startled. After taking a look, she buried her head between Shen Yu's legs and said, "Ugly..."

  Kuai Kuai and Tiao Tiao are a little older and already know what they can and cannot say.

  What's more, these two ugly babies are the babies of their favorite aunt. What if the aunt gets sad after hearing what they said?

  But at the same time, I was wondering why my aunt and uncle were so good-looking, but the baby they gave birth to looked like a little old man.