88

Su Yaoyun immediately asked, "Have you found the real Fang Huanhuan?"

  Su Cheng shook his head and nodded, leaving Su Yaoyun and the others somewhat bewildered, before he whispered, "There's still nothing unusual about the Fang family. They've been keeping an eye on Hu Xu for a long time, and finally discovered that he occasionally goes to a small warehouse and behaves strangely."

  "But the place was heavily guarded, and they spent some time investigating before they found any signs of someone living there. One day, a woman's voice was heard screaming inside, and we suspected that the person inside was Fang Huanhuan."

  Song Zhen frowned and thought, then asked, "Can we force our way in?"

  Su Cheng shook his head helplessly: "The people guarding the door are holding guns, and the small warehouse seems to be deliberately located in a busy city. I'm afraid of hurting innocent people and I really don't dare to break in."

  What Su Cheng didn't say was that Song Zhang only had two men, and the other side had so many people, rushing forward would be like giving away their heads.

  "Then arrest Hu Xu. We should arrest the leader first. Besides, he is just wandering around outside all day, so it will be easier to catch him."

  Song Zhen said, "It's easy to catch him, but there may be no way to get useful information from him."

  Not to mention that Hu Xu is protected by the Hu family, it is difficult to get useful information from Hu Xu even if he is tortured. After all, if Hu Xu admits that he is a spy, the Hu family will suffer. Although this man is stupid, he still has some brains.

  What's more, without solid evidence, they have no way to torture people to extract confessions.

  Once the Hu family sues them, they will have no way to explain themselves.

  Su Yaoyun kept saying no, no, no, and then whispered, "Of course I won't torture him to extract a confession. I'll just invite him to come over and have a chat."

  It’s just that the place where you drink tea is a little special.

  "Take him to a small, dark space and leave him alone for a while to break down his psychological defenses."

  No normal person can stand staying in such a dark, silent and gloomy environment for a long time.

  Song Zhen pondered and said, "This is a good idea. At least it's better than forcing it in."

  Su Cheng thought about it and felt that this was true. He decided to give it a try and immediately stood up and said, "Then I'll call Brother Song Zhang right away."

  He hoped to quickly resolve Fang Huanhuan's issue so that Song Zhang could return quickly. If he continued to work day and night like this, he would eventually be unable to bear it.

  Su Yaoyun immediately stopped him, pointed at his face, then pointed at his body which seemed to have gained some weight, and said, "Brother, what have you done recently? How did you become like this?"

  You can say he worked hard, but Su Yaoyun seemed to notice with his naked eyes that Su Cheng's stomach was tending to return to normal. But you can say he didn't work hard, but Su Cheng was as black as charcoal.

  Su Cheng didn't react at first, until Su Yaoyun repeated this action again and again. His face froze, he touched his dark face, patted his belly which was prone to pot belly, and forced a smile.

  "There's been a lot going on lately. The dam is ready to be put into use... but we still don't have enough money..."

  Then he caught Su Yaoyun and his wife and started to talk about all the difficulties they had faced recently, with tears in his eyes.