90

"Yaoyun, what are you planting on the balcony? It's already sprouting!"

  That day, Su Yaoyun had just woken up and was in the room rubbing his two children's tummies to make them laugh when he heard Shen Yu's surprised voice.

  I quickly changed the diapers for the two children, put them in the cribs, and rushed out in my slippers.

  When I saw a patch of tender green on the balcony, I almost jumped up, "It really sprouted?!"

  These days, she has been using spiritual spring water for irrigation. Seeing that the water is almost running out and the seeds show no signs of sprouting, she is heartbroken.

  Fortunately, the results are encouraging.

  Shen Yu looked at her like this, pointed at her exposed little feet, and couldn't help laughing: "Is it really that serious? Hurry up and put on your slippers, otherwise your ears will be hurt."

  Su Yaoyun rolled his eyes and felt that what Shen Yu said made a lot of sense. He immediately rushed back to change into a pair of cotton slippers.

  It was really necessary to change it, as it was winter and she had just given birth. The two mothers at home took great care of her.

  The most typical example is that there is a kind of cold called "Mom thinks you are cold." Once Su Yaoyun went out for a walk and forgot to wear clothes, and he received two pieces of nagging.

After Su Yaoyun came out, he stretched out his hands to rub the tender leaves and said with emotion: "These are all treasures. I want to share this surprise with Song Zhen."

  Shen Yu glared at her and said, "You better restrain yourself. I've been watching you two show off your affection all day long."

  Su Yaoyun was a little surprised to hear her words, and asked with a strange look in his eyes: "Did you have a quarrel with your second brother? Why did he come to my place last time and ask him to stay and wait for you and Yingying to come back, but he ran away faster than a rabbit?"

  Then he asked, "Did you meet yesterday?"

  After hearing this, Shen Yu looked a little unnatural. After Su Yaoyun asked again and again, he whispered: "We didn't quarrel, I just can't bear to see him recently."

  "ah?!"

  Su Yaoyun was even more surprised. He took two steps forward and said, "Did my second brother make you unhappy? Tell me about it and I will take care of him for you."

  At this time, Zhong Qing, who was coming down from upstairs carrying his fat grandson, heard Su Yaoyun's words, and looked at Shen Yu who did not look happy, and thought that his second son had done something wrong.

  Putting his hands on his waist, he said, "Ayu, did that brat really bully you? I'll go find him in a minute."

  It can be said that among the two daughters-in-law, Zhong Qing is most satisfied with the second daughter-in-law who is well-educated and polite, and efficient in work. He thinks it is a great blessing for his second son to marry such a daughter-in-law.

  When he heard that his son was bullying his daughter-in-law, he naturally stood on Shen Yu's side.

  Shen Yu shook his head and said, "Mom, I'm fine. How dare he bully me?"

  Zhong Qing thought she was still covering up for her son, and she felt even more heartbroken. "It's my fault that I didn't educate my son well, but don't be afraid, kid. I'll make the decision for you."