91

Su Yaoyun and Shen Yu were startled, and then they all stared at the cabinet where the sound came from.

  Shen Yu said with fear on his face: "Isn't he really murdering me to silence me?"

  Su Yaoyun stuffed the child into Shen Yu's arms and was about to go over to take a look, but was stopped by Shen Yu.

  "I'll come. I have some martial arts skills."

  He quickly stuffed the child back into Su Yaoyun's arms, rushed forward, suddenly opened the wardrobe, and his pupils dilated instantly.

  Su Yaoyun had been walking closely behind Shen Yu. After Shen Yu opened the cabinet, she looked into the eyes of Su Qingyun, whose hands and feet were tied, mouth was stuffed with cloth, and tears were streaming down her face.

  Su Yaoyun's eyes widened, and he asked in surprise: "Sister, what's going on?"

  With the help of Shen Yu, Su Qingyun untied the ropes and supported his powerless body, panting and saying, "Zhang Wen did it...Yaoyun, you guys should leave! The Zhang family is a place that eats people without leaving any bones."

  Su Yaoyun looked at Su Qingyun's exposed skin and found that not a single piece was intact. There were scars of varying sizes, which was shocking to see.

  Not only that, there were many new injuries on her face, and her eye sockets and mouth corners were red and swollen.

  I was so heartbroken that tears came to my eyes. How could I let Su Qingyun stay here alone?
After exchanging a glance with Shen Yu, he walked straight to the bedroom door, opened it, and shouted sternly: "Zhang Wen, what are you doing?!"

  When Zhong Qing and Song's mother heard what happened to Su Yaoyun, they also rushed into the room, only to see Su Qingyun covered in bruises.

  Mother Song looked at Su Qingyun and then at the stunned Zhang Wen and Zhu Yanping, her face also full of disbelief.

  But Zhong Qing seemed to be unable to control herself and burst into tears.

  "Qingyun, how could it become like this?"

  She stood in front of Su Qingyun, at a loss as to what to do. She wanted to reach out and touch her daughter but it hurt her, and she kept muttering, "How could this happen?"

  "Qingyun, I'm sorry for making you suffer so much here for nothing."

  When Su Qingyun saw my mother come in, all the grievances and fears that had been suppressed in her heart for so many years burst out at once, and she hugged Zhong Qing and cried bitterly.

  "mother!"

  Su Yaoyun ran up to Zhang Wen and slapped him twice, angrily scolding: "Is this what you meant by my eldest sister is not at home? How dare you do that to her?!"

  Seeing that Su Yaoyun was going to beat and kick her son, Zhu Yanping pushed Su Yaoyun hard and yelled at him.

  "You little bitch, why are you hitting my son?"

  "Why are you treating your sister like this? We are lucky enough to provide her with food and drink as she is a hen that can't lay eggs. Why do you want to serve her like a young lady? Get out of here right now!"

  He pointed at Zhong Qing's nose and cursed: "Is this the daughter you Su family raised? She looks like a vixen, but she is a conscienceless ungrateful person!"

  Zhong Qing was hugging his daughter and crying bitterly. When he heard Zhu Yanping's vicious words, he looked at the hideous-looking woman in horror and his heart twitched.