131-135

Chapter 131 Telling parents that they are quadruplets

Hundreds of thousands of yuan was an astronomical figure in the 1970s, a sum that ordinary people could not earn in several lifetimes.

The combined savings of grandpa and parents should be enough, but Lin Shanshan certainly can't ask for it. They don't know whether the school can succeed. This is their life's hard work and the guarantee of retirement, and it must not be touched.

Gu Yiye looked at his wife with a frown on her face, smoothed Lin Shanshan's eyebrows with his fingers, and asked, "How much is the gap?"

Lin Shanshan pursed her lips and said, "At least 130,000 is still missing."

Gu Yiye thought for a moment and said, "Bai Xue should have it. I'll go and ask her for help."

Anyway, I have to ask her to help find a professional doctor from Hong Kong Island to perform surgery on Shanshan. Why not do both things at once and double the money back to her later?

Lin Shanshan's dark eyes were full of shock. She understood how much Gu Yiye resisted recognizing Bai Xue, but if he asked her for this matter, he would probably have to admit it.

Lin Shanshan's eyes were filled with tears. She knew in her heart that her brother Gu did this for her and to realize her dream.

Lin Shanshan was so moved that she couldn't say a word. She threw herself into Gu Yiye's arms and cried like a child.

Gu Yiye took out a handkerchief to wipe her tears, kissed his wife's eyes which were a little swollen from crying, and said, "Shanshan, I did everything for you voluntarily. I don't feel wronged."

At this time, it was almost dusk, and the sunset gave the clouds in the sky a layer of soft light of dark ink and light colors, which was very beautiful!

Lin Shanshan said with a strong nasal tone: "I look at the sky at dawn and the clouds at dusk. I miss you when I walk and when I sit."

"Brother Gu, you are right beside me, but why do I still miss you so much in my heart?"

Gu Yiye lovingly scratched Lin Shanshan's red nose and smiled: "You are good at sweet talk!"

Lin Shanshan smiled foolishly and took Gu Yiye's hand to get in the car.

At this time, it was late, and the two went to Xingcheng to find a state-owned hotel for dinner and stayed in the guesthouse for one night.

Early the next morning, Gu Yiye and Lin Shanshan had some breakfast and started to hurry on their way.

Lunch was food taken out from the space, and the two solved it in the car, so lunch did not delay the time. Before 6 o'clock in the evening, Gu Yiye and Lin Shanshan arrived in Haishi.

The two went back to Lin's house first. As soon as they got home, they told Lin's father and mother that they were pregnant with quadruplets.

Lin's father and mother frowned and looked worried. Lin's mother said, "My dear, these quadruplets are so dangerous. How come four of them came at once? It would be better if they came one by one."

Lin Shanshan didn't know whether to laugh or cry. When Gu Yiye heard that it was quadruplets, he also looked so scared.

She comforted him, "Mom and Dad, it's okay, don't think too much."

Lin's mother burst into tears. She is a nurse and understands the risks of multiple births to mothers better than others.

Father Lin also said: "Last year, a pregnant woman was pregnant with triplets and almost died in the hospital. Later, after rescue, she survived, but only one of the three children survived, and the mother's body was broken."