161-165

Chapter 161 Gu Yiye fights

A group of young people came over, one of them stood out from the crowd, not much shorter than Gu Yiye, at least 1.85 meters tall.

Another young man with a scholarly air said, "Lin Zhiqing, long time no see."

Lin Shanshan said expressionlessly, "Who are you? Have we met before?"

The young man who spoke touched his nose awkwardly and said, "I am An Shaojie, I met him before in the Ten Beauty Brigade."

Without waiting for Lin Shanshan to reply, Gu Yiye, who had disliked An Shaojie before in the Ten Beauty Brigade, said, "I don't know him, and I don't want to know him."

Today is in the capital, An Shaojie will not swallow his anger like he did last time, and his cousin Chen Peng is a soldier king. With his cousin here, plus his cousin's comrades behind him, will he still be afraid of Gu Yiye alone?

Lin Zhiqing is the most beautiful person he has ever seen in his life, so what if he is married? Cao Cao even loves married women. An Shaojie thought that maybe married women are more charming.

Thinking of this, An Shaojie's saliva almost flowed down. He provoked: "It doesn't matter if we don't know each other. Since you are in my territory, please give me a favor and have a meal together."

Lin Shanshan looked at An Shaojie's obscene face and knew that he was thinking about some messy things. She rolled her eyes and said, "I only eat with people."

Gu Yiye laughed: "My wife is right."

An Shaojie was furious, as if he had suddenly taken a manic drug. He roared and punched Gu Yiye with his fist.

Anyway, there was a large group of people standing behind him, and Gu Yiye didn't dare to fight back.

Gu Yiye didn't care how many people were standing behind him. He would beat up the man who dared to covet his young wife.

It happened in a hurry.

Gu Yiye caught An Shaojie's fist easily, pulled him in front of him, and kicked him.

He used a lot of force, and An Shaojie fell to the ground and screamed in pain.

Chen Peng saw that his cousin was beaten, and he jumped up and attacked without asking any questions, and a set of fierce combination punches hit Gu Yiye in the face.

Lin Shanshan knew her man's strength, and was not worried that Gu Yiye would suffer a loss. She quietly stepped aside and admired her man's heroic appearance.

Facing Chen Peng's powerful attack, Gu Yiye calmly countered Chen Peng's moves. Gu Yiye had learned the boxing techniques used by Chen Peng in the army, so it seemed that the opponent was also a soldier.

After more than ten moves, Gu Yiye found a loophole and knocked Chen Peng down with a whip kick.

In anger, Chen Peng burst out his potential, jumped up from the ground with a carp jump, and used a series of life-threatening kicks, which Gu Yiye easily avoided with a shovel.

Before Chen Peng landed and stood up, Gu Yiye did a backflip and stood up, kicked Chen Peng in the back, and kicked Chen Peng several meters away.

Seeing that the soldier king was beaten to a pulp, Chen Peng's comrades decided to attack him in groups.

Five or six people surrounded him together. Gu Yiye was not afraid. He knocked down two of them with a few kicks.

The rest of them wanted to attack, but were thrown 3 meters away. Chen Peng, who got up, stopped them: "Brothers, stop!"