I didn't want to go to Nebraska. That place sounded cruel and like crap. I wanted to stay here in LA enjoying my life with my friends. I hate how I'm going to Nebraska, I'm not looking forward to it and never will. 

"SERENA, HURRY UP!"My mom yells. 

"I'LL BE THERE! GIVE ME A SECOND!" I yell back. I wasn't ready yet. I was born and raised here. I can't just leave. It's just stupid. 

I walk down the stairs with my stuff. "Adeline, can you get out of my way? I'm trying to move my crap." My younger sister, who is going to her 10th years scowls at me, "It's not my fault that I have so much stuff." I roll my eyes and shove her out of my way as I make my way downstairs and out the doors. All I ever wanted was to stay here in LA for my entire life and enjoy my summer here before I leave to go to Nebraska.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked.

I sighed, "I guess, I'm going to miss this place."

"Don't worry, Aunt Justine will be moving in here until we move back here." My mom said. 

"Okay."

------------------------------------------------------IN THE AIRPLANE-----------------------------------------------------------

I walk to my seat and notice a boy with dark brown hair, very tall and looks strong. He has taken the window seat. I've always wanted to sit in the window seat but I just dealt with it and sat on my seat. The boy turns his head around. 

"Hey, I'm Jack Gilinsky."

"Hey.. I'm Serena Williams." I said with a smile.

"You're going to visit Nebraska or what?" Jack asked me.

"Actually, I'm going to stay there. I was originally born here in LA. Now I'm moving to Nebraska because my dad got a stupid promotion. Are you here to visit Nebraska as a trip or something?" 

"No, I'm going back to Nebraska. You see, I was born in Omaha, Nebraska. I live there with my friends. We visit LA because that's where our studio is." 

Wait.. is he like a celebrity or a famous person I don't know?

We were already taking off and Jack and I have been talking non- stop to each other.

"I'm going to Omaha too." I say.

"Maybe I can show you around then," he replies.

"That would be cool!" I exclaimed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally landed here in Omaha, Nebraska. Maybe this won't be bad at all. I get my stuff and start walking down the aisle. 

"Serena!" I hear a shout, it sounded like Jack. When I turned around, I saw Jack and smiled.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Can I have your number and you can have mine? No, I'm not going to ask you to be my girlfriend because I have one," he laughed.

"Sure, why not?" I giggled.

"Well, see you around!" Jack said as he waved goodbye and got to the airport with people picking him up, I assumed it was his friends, family or relatives. 

My dad got us a taxi and we were on our way to our new home.

"Here it is, 52 Abbott Drive," our Taxi driver told us.

"Thank you," my dad says we pick up all our luggage from the trunk and walk in to the house.

"Damn it's big," says my older brother Jake and my older sister Cynthia. Cynthia and Jake are twins, only 2 years older than me. 

We walk in the house and our parents have already decided rooms. There are 5 rooms and the house was bigger than expected. 

"Me and your father will be sharing a room and all of you guys will be getting your own rooms!" My mom exclaimed.

"YESSS!" I yelled out loud. Back in LA, I shared a room with my sister Adeline and I hated it.

I ask my parents which room I will be taking and they said it was the medium sized room. Jake and Cynthia have bigger rooms and bigger everything, even a bigger room than our parents' room. No joke. Adeline gets a room the smallest out of all of our rooms, but she does have the biggest closet.

We all take out things from our suit cases and organize everything. My room already looks perfect. 

A/N: So this is my first ever fan fiction I have ever written. I will be trying to update every day and if not, then it'll be the day after that.. I hope you guys are enjoying this! Sorry if it's short!