✧im being sarcastic✧

"Sometimes the people around you won't understand your journey. They don't need to, it's not for them." - Joubert Botha

Beau without any hesitation went outside to see who that's leaning on the grill of car with a cigarette in his mouth. He knows who is but he just want to confirm.

With Tyler following him wanting to know also, cause in fact he doesn't know he's ex.

"Clyde?" Beau said with shock.

As he flicked his lighter onto his cigarette and then exhaled into it before responding to Beau.

"Hey, princess who's your friend?" He asked sarcastically.

"He's not just my friend this is Tyler my boyfriend." He introduced Clyde to Tyler.

"Nice to meet you." Tyler offered him a hand shake but Clyde looked like he want to break it into seven different ways. So, Tyler put his hand away if he wants to keep it the way it is.

"You and your boy toy having a nice dinner." He said with harsh tone.

"It was nice and you're out of prison?" Beau asked.

"Oh yea, my five years is up and I was hoping you would be there. I didn't imagine that you move on so quickly to someone who look one of those nerd I fucked up in high school." Clyde finished saying.

"What the fuck you just call me!?" The twink trying to be brave in front of Beau when in reality Tyler will get sprung on by Clyde.

Clyde chuckled humorously at the guy.

"Well whenever you're with your play thing call me you have my number, right?" Clyde said getting into his car.

"Yes."

"Good, call me."

And he pulled out of the parking lot leaving in complete aw of what just happened.