Diablo is Broken

Delgato

I smirked as I pounded Diablo ruthlessly destroying his confidence and his scent. I smirked as he whimpers and urinated his surrender and fear all over the ground beneath us and yelped as I finished satisfied he was completely and utterly broken. I smiled as Chloe came over and squats over his head and peed into his eyes mouth and nose and sighed as she finished. I smiled as Diablo whimpered weakly then started licking Chloe's vagina causing her to snarl biting him hard. I smiled as I lifted my leg and urinated on Diablo and sighed as I completely drained my bladder and said now that you're mine it's time for revenge. I smirked as he whined pinning his ears back and tucking his tail. I chuckled and growled move that tail, or I'm going to rip it off. I smiled as he blushed and quickly posed. I smirked and shoved my bone Dry dick into his ass and smiled as he howled urinated as I rapidly began thrusting again. I smiled as Diablo whimpered and struggled trying to get away begging me to stop. I smirked as I felt my summit approaching and growled Chloe do me a solid and get papi to piss in Diablos mouth. I smiled as she nodded and laughed as papi fulfilled my request then raped his throat, gagging Diablo with semen. I smiled as Diablo whimpered weakly and swallowed urine and the semen and blushed profusely as I crammed his throat full making him clean my dick. I smiled as he blushed and waited for my next order as I pulled away from him and laid down to rest. I smiled as I rolled him onto his back and smirked as Chloe's eyes locked with his dick and froze as she sat down impaling her rectum on his dick making Diablo whimper. I blushed as I watched her ride him forcing him to cum in her ass. I smiled as I heard her moan yes that's it fill up my butt. I shifted as she finally stood up and walked over to papi where she was immediately cleaned by her mate.