Knowing Rathore family

_Abhyant Singh Rathore_

- Age: 30
- Personality: Intelligent, brooding, complex, and ruthless
- Background: Abhyant is Vikram's eldest son and the heir to the Rathore empire. He's a multi-billionaire with a vast business empire, including legitimate ventures like hospitals and colleges, as well as illegal businesses like the underworld.
- Relationships:
    - Vikram: Abhyant has a complicated relationship with his father, who he feels is ruthless and demanding.
    - Samyukta: Abhyant respects and cares for his stepmother, who he sees as a source of kindness and compassion.
    - Ahan: Abhyant is protective and guiding towards his younger brother.
    - Kiara: Abhyant is close to his sister and values her opinion.
    - Arhaan: Abhyant adores his youngest brother and loves him more than anything.

- Goals: Abhyant wants to expand his empire and solidify his position as the ruthless king of the underworld, while also protecting his family and loved ones.
- Conflict: Abhyant's dual life as a businessman and underworld king creates tension and conflict, both within himself and with those around him.

_Vikram Singh Rathore_

- Age: 55
- Personality: Ruthless, cunning, ambitious, and power-hungry
- Background: Vikram is the patriarch of the Rathore family and the founder of the Rathore empire. He built his business through intelligence, charm, and willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed.
- Relationships:
    - Abhyant: Vikram is demanding and critical of his eldest son, pushing him to take over the family business.
    - Samyukta: Vikram loves and respects his second wife, who brings kindness and compassion to his life.
    - Ahan: Vikram is proud of his younger son's charisma and confidence.
    - Kiara: Vikram adores his daughter and values her opinion.
    - Arhaan: Vikram loves his youngest son and wants to protect him from the harsh realities of the business world.

- Goals: Vikram wants to expand the Rathore empire and secure his family's position in society, no matter the cost.
- Conflict: Vikram's ruthless ambition and desire for power create tension and conflict within the family and with those around him

_Samyukta Rathore_

- Age: 40
- Personality: Kind, compassionate, empathetic, and strong-willed
- Background: Samyukta is Vikram's second wife and the matriarch of the Rathore family. She brings a sense of calm and stability to the family.
- Relationships:
    - Vikram: Samyukta loves and respects her husband, despite his flaws.
    - Abhyant: Samyukta is a source of comfort and guidance for her stepson.
    - Ahan: Samyukta is proud of her son's confidence and charisma.
    - Kiara: Samyukta is close to her stepdaughter and values her opinion.
    - Arhaan: Samyukta adores her youngest son and wants to protect him from the harsh realities of the business world.

- Goals: Samyukta wants to maintain peace and harmony within the family, while also supporting her loved ones in their endeavors.
- Conflict: Samyukta's kind nature and empathy create conflict with Vikram's ruthless ambition, and she must navigate the complexities of her family dynamics.

_Spoorthi Rathore_

- Age: Deceased (passed away when Abhyant was young)
- Personality: Loving, kind, and nurturing
- Background: Spoorthi was Vikram's first wife and Abhyant's mother. She was the glue that held the family together and was loved by everyone.
- Relationships:
    - Vikram: Spoorthi had a loving relationship with Vikram, but his ambition and ruthlessness took a toll on their marriage.
    - Abhyant: Spoorthi was extremely close to Abhyant and had a profound influence on his life.
    - Family: Spoorthi was cherished by the entire Rathore family for her kindness and compassion.
- Legacy: Spoorthi's memory continues to inspire love, kindness, and compassion in the Rathore family. Her presence is still deeply felt, and her family cherishes the time they had with her.
- Impact: Spoorthi's passing had a significant impact on the family, particularly Abhyant, who still struggles with the loss of his mother.

_Kiara Rathore_

- Age: 25
- Personality: Confident, determined, and fiercely independent
- Background: Kiara is Vikram and Spoorthi's daughter and Abhyant's younger sister. She's grown up with a strong sense of self and a desire to forge her own path.
- Relationships:
    - Vikram: Kiara has a complicated relationship with her father, who she feels is overly controlling.
    - Abhyant: Kiara is close to her older brother and values his opinion.
    - Ahan: Kiara is protective of her younger brother and wants to see him happy.
    - Arhaan: Kiara adores her youngest brother and wants to be a role model for him.

- Goals: Kiara wants to establish herself as a successful businesswoman in her own right, separate from the family empire.
- Conflict: Kiara's desire for independence creates tension with her father, who wants her to take a more active role in the family business.

_Ahan Singh Rathore_

- Age: 22
- Personality: Charismatic, adventurous, confident, and a bit reckless
- Background: Ahan is Vikram and Samyukta's son and the youngest of the Rathore siblings. He's grown up with a sense of privilege and entitlement, but his parents' influence has also instilled in him a strong sense of empathy and kindness.
- Relationships:
    - Vikram: Ahan wants to prove himself to his father and make him proud.
    - Samyukta: Ahan is extremely close to his mother and values her guidance.
    - Abhyant: Ahan looks up to his older brother and seeks his advice.
    - Kiara: Ahan is protective of his sister and wants to see her happy.
    - Arhaan: Ahan adores his youngest brother and wants to be a role model for him.

- Goals: Ahan wants to make a name for himself and prove that he's more than just the youngest son of the Rathore family.
- Conflict: Ahan's recklessness and impulsiveness create tension and conflict within the family and with those around him.

_Arhaan Singh Rathore_

- Age: 3
- Personality: Playful, curious, and affectionate
- Background: Arhaan is Vikram and Samyukta's youngest son and the baby of the Rathore family. He's the center of attention and loves the spotlight.
- Relationships:
    - Vikram: Arhaan adores his father and wants to make him proud.
    - Samyukta: Arhaan is extremely close to his mother and loves her nurturing nature.
    - Abhyant: Arhaan looks up to his older brother and wants to follow in his footsteps.
    - Ahan: Arhaan adores his older brother and wants to be just like him.
    - Kiara: Arhaan loves his sister and wants to play with her always.

- Goals: Arhaan wants to have fun and enjoy life, surrounded by his loving family.
- Conflict: Arhaan's young age and curiosity create conflict and tension, especially when he gets into mischief or accidentally causes trouble.

Hope you liked the introduction. I'll post the aesthetics and the information about our female lead and her family soon